Questions? We're here to help.
These DJ Professional Over-Ear Headphones from Cleer take your studio sessions and record spinning to the next level of super high-definition sound. Using neodymium magnets to build the 50mm driver, and combining it with Cleer's patented Psycho-Acoustic Spectral Compensation technology, you're presented with a full range of warm, clear bass and treble frequencies. It's equipped with a stereo/mono switch, making it easier to catch the differences in each mix.
Cleer DJ Headphones Features:
- Light up your listening with multi-colored LED options
- Switch between stereo and mono sound to hear the difference in each recording
- PASC technology helps boost the bass at a consistent level
- Listen for up to 20 hours before needing a brief recharge
Cleer Professional DJ headphones are designed to deliver studio recording and mastering grade performance. With 50mm Neodymium drivers and innovative PASC(Psycho-Acoustic Spectral Compensation) technology, the DJ is the epitome of high performance audio headphones, and is sure to impress any music lover from professionals to audiophiles and anyone who simply appreciates high-quality sound.
Cleer DJ Over-Ear Headphones Highlights:
- 50mm Neodymium Drivers
- PASC™ Technology
- Stereo/Mono Switch
- Earcup Color-change and Beat Pulse LED Logo
- Ergonomic, Folding Design
- Eco-Friendly Leather
- Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- 20 Hours of Playback
Cleer DJ Over-Ear Headphones Features:
PASC (Psycho-Acoustic Spectral Compensation)
- When it comes to bass frequencies, it’s easier for us to hear tones at the higher volumes than lower. Because these low level bass frequencies tend to get lost through human hearing, new sound technology inside the digital signal processor enhances these bass levels by emphasizing the bass content of your music. PASC (Psycho-Acoustic Spectral Compensation) sound technology recalls the true bass at both low and high volume levels for consistent sound at any volume.
High Definition Audio
- Most people download and store their music in digital, compressed MP3 files which tend to lose data from the original recording. But when you’re ready to hear what you’ve been missing and dive into the world of FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec) and ALAC (Apple Lossless Audio codec) studio recording formats, then you’ll need headphones that can reproduce every nuance of the artists original work.
- FLAC and ALAC files sound like you’re at a live performance, and your favorite songs sound true to the original recording without losing data to digital compression. As HD digital audio continues to trend upwards, high-quality audio products are in demand and Cleer DJ Headphones are up to the challenge.
- Effortlessly switch between stereo and mono sound with Cleer DJ headphones. In Stereo mode you’ll hear your audio mixing on one side, and live playback on the other. Switch to Mono mode to hear both channels folded into one so you won’t miss a single musical or vocal element.
Light-up Logo with Changeable Color
- Each earcup features a custom LED behind the Cleer logo that changes colors and pulsates to your beats, for that extra-special touch that adds an exciting visual element to the DJ booth.
Cleer DJ Over-Ear Headphones Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 18 Hz to 20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 105dB
- Impedance: 32Ohm
- Speaker Driver: 50mm
- Magnet Type: Neodymium
- Audio Connection: 3.5mm stereo jack socket
- Music Playback Time: 20 hours
- Battery Charging Time: 3 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium ion polymer
- Product Dimension (W x H x D): 16.5 x 19.5 x 8 cm
- Product Weight: 0.335kg
- Packaging Dimension (W x H x D): 21.8 x 25 x 11 cm
- Gross Weight: 1.11kg
What's in the Box
What's In The Box:
- Hard carrying case
- USB charging cable
- Two audio cable with inline remote control (1.2m)
- DJ cord cable (1.2m)
- 3.5 – 6.5mm adapter
- User manual
- Warranty card
- Quick start guide
- Acoustic Certificate