Ultrasone Go Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones Overview
- Dynamic, closed, on-ear system
- S-Logic Basic technology with asymmetrically aligned sound transducers for natural soundstage
- Bluetooth aptX audio codec for musical fidelity
- Long music/talk time of about 17 hours
- Standby time 350 hours
- Charging time 2.5 hours
- Full-size 40 mm driver in compact form factor
- Full frequency range, 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 101dB SPL
- Weight (without cord) 0.35 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 years – World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell
- Included: World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
The company, based in the German Alps, has been crafting high-end headphones for more than 25 years for studio, professional, semi-pro and consumer markets. Each of their premium products is engineered with the same precision, and all are designed to deliver smooth and detailed sound with a wide, natural soundstage.
Contributing to the familial sonic signature, each Ultrasone headset – from the ultraportable Go to the enveloping Edition and Signature series – utilizes the company’s patented S-Logic system. While other headphones aim drivers directly into the ear, bypassing natural resonances and anatomical acoustics, Ultrasone places its drivers asymmetrically in the ear cups, down and forward from the canal. That means the horn section that was blaring off the back of your skull shifts to a stage in front for a more natural, concert-like experience with real environmental depth.
The Ultrasone Go Bluetooth, at less than 6 ounces, rests lightly and comfortably on your ears for extended wearing and listening sessions. And when you’re ready to take a rest, they fold into an impossibly small package, slip into the included soft sack, and pack imperceptibly into pocketbook or carry-on.
The extended-life battery included in the Go Bluetooth allows for up to some 17 hours of continuous use, and charges fully via USB cable in only 2-1/2 hours (or plug directly into the player using a standard cable connection for unlimited pleasure). And the Go uses the flavor of Bluetooth known as aptX, a high-quality wireless codec designed for optimal reproduction.
- Principle: Dynamic, closed
- S-Logic Basic technology
- Bluetooth version: 4.1
- Audio codes: aptX
- Bluetooth profiles: HFP/A2DP/HSP/AVRCP
- Music/talking time: ca. 21-23h
- Standby time: 350 hours
- Charging time: ca. 2.5 hours
- Bluetooth distance: 20 - 30m
- Impedance: 20 ohms
- Driver/driver size: PET, 40mm
- Magnet: NdFeB
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000Hz
- SPL: 101dB
- Weight (without cord): 0.35 lbs.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- Go Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones
- USB charging cable
- Transportation bag