Discover the most innovative subwoofer ever. Period. With its sleek design and dazzling performance, the Tribe Sub is filled with inner power. Astonishingly high output levels and low frequency spectrum make the Tribe Sub awe-inspiring.
Ultra-flexible, the Tribe Sub can be used in any direction, horizontal, vertical, straight or flat. This on-wall beauty comes fully equipped with a stand to move it around and absorbent back feet to lay it on its back. It can even be slipped under the couch.
- Advanced design for simplicity of usage
- Vertical or horizontal on-wall mounting
- Ultra-flexible positioning for optimal sound-effect
- Supplied stand for in-room placement
- 2 ballistic carbon-fiber 8 Inch active woofers
- Comes with external 500 Watt Totem/Bash
- Each amplifier can operate 2 sub modules
- Cloth magnetic grill, stand & hardware included
- Supported by 6 super-absorbent back-feet
|Frequency response||26 Hz - 200 Hz|
|Drivers||(2) x 8” ballistic carbon fiber dome|
|Dimensions (w x h x d)||12 1/8” x 22 1/8 x 3 7/8 (Cabinet Only)|
|Power handling||250-500 W|
|Power||Supplied 500 W Totem/Bash amplifier|
|Settings||variable gain, variable phase, variable crossover|
NOTE: The speakers require several hours of actual music playing time as a minimal break-in period. During this time, refrain from playing them at very loud levels. You will notice a definite gradual improvement in the cohesiveness of the music reproduction as this occurs.