An on-wall speaker that matches its style with its quality, the Totem Tribe I On-Wall Speaker sounds as luxurious as it looks. Using neodymium-activated woofers built within a sleek black chassis, this speaker has a power that's built perfectly for any music-listening room or home theater. Plus, it's built with slim materials, so it blends in with its surroundings while providing that high-resolution sound.
Totem Acoustics Tribe I On-Wall Speaker Specifications:
- Frequency Response (on wall): 54 Hz - 25 kHz ± 3 dB
- Impedance: 6 ohms
- Recommended Power: 30 - 110 W
- Sensitivity: 88 dB
- Flat Panel TV: 39" - 45" / 99.06 - 114.3 cm
- Size Compatibility: 40" - 45” / 101.6 - 114.3 cm
- Weight: 14 lb / 6.4 kg
- Crossover Point : 2.5 kHz, 1st order
- Width: 5.9” / 15 cm
- Height: 26” / 66.04 cm
- Depth: 3.5” / 8.89 cm without grill, 3.75” / 9.5 cm with grill
The speakers require several hours of actual music playing time as a minimal break-in period. During this time, refrain from playing them at very loud levels. You will notice a definite gradual improvement in the cohesiveness of the music reproduction as this occurs.
It is only through the support of advocates such as yourself that true sound can be promoted...