The Totem Thunder II Sub’s advanced technology offers a continuous energy flow and musical presence. Designed for cinema/surround applications where it excels, it performs admirably well as a bass module for stereo or multi-channel audio use.
The Thunder II Sub’s unique front-firing, active driver shares external cone topography, material and features with the two flanking passive units. This offers a more informative and continuous energy flow. The Thunder II intermeshes seamlessly with all Totem products for any tasks where bass augmentation is required.
Totem Thunder II Subwoofer Features:
- 10” active driver / (2) 10” passive radiators for tremendous dynamics and extension
- Internal crossover offers a seamless blend to our loudspeakers
- Designed for A/V / stereo application
- Detachable power cord and isolation feet included
- Slow burn fuse protection
- Exotic veneer or Design multicoated polyester finishes
- Full mono-shell hand-assembled chassis
- Lock mitered cabinet joints
- Exclusive, 500 watts integrated amplifier
- High-quality drivers and wiring
- Variable gain / phase / frequency adjustments for pinpoint accuracy
Totem Thunder II Subwoofer Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 20 - 200 Hz (in room)
- Phase: Adjustable / Variable
- Volume Adjustment: Yes
- Frequency Adjustment: Yes (40 Hz - 120 Hz)
- Line Level Connections: 1 pair RCA input 1 pair RCA unfiltered
- Passive Radiators: 2 x 10” / 25.4 cm variable shaped non resonant metal cones with carbon graphite conical dust cap
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 12” x 16” x 18.75” / 30.48 x 40.64 x 47.63 cm
- Amplification: 500 W
The speakers require several hours of actual music playing time as a minimal break-in period. During this time, refrain from playing them at very loud levels. You will notice a definite gradual improvement in the cohesiveness of the music reproduction as this occurs.
It is only through the support of advocates such as yourself that true sound can be promoted...