Totem Mite Bookshelf Loudspeakers Specifications:
- Break-in Time: 70 - 100 hours
- Placement from Rear Wall: 1'- 4' / 305 - 1,219 mm
- Placement Distance Apart: 3' - 12' / 914 - 3,658 mm
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 20 kHz ± 3 dB (with proper room positioning)
- With KIN Sub: 29 Hz - 40 kHz +/ 3 dB
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 87 dB/W/m.
- Maximum Sound Pressure: 102 dB before dynamic compression
- Recommended Power: 20 - 80 W
- Crossover Frequency: 3.2 kHz electrical and mechanical
- Woofer: 5.5" / 140 mm granulated
- Tweeter: 1" / 25 mm soft dome
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 6” x 10.8” x 8.4" / 153 x 275 x 214 mm
- Internal Volume: 5.6 I (Internal)
- Weight: 4 kg (approx. 9 lbs)
The speakers require several hours of actual music playing time as a minimal break-in period. During this time, refrain from playing them at very loud levels. You will notice a definite gradual improvement in the cohesiveness of the music reproduction as this occurs.
It is only through the support of advocates such as yourself that true sound can be promoted...
Toe-in: Due to the fact that all Totem speakers have great off-axis dispersion, toe-in is generally not needed. Imaging will therefore be more stable from any point in the room. If the speakers are placed very far apart (over 7 feet) then a slight toe-in may be experimented with. However if room geometry does not permit a straight-ahead aspect they will also perform very well with a slight toe-in.