- Driver array
- Customized 1" metal alloy dome tweeter
- Customized natural hybrid 5" woofer
- Power: 2x 120W RMS
- Frequency response: 39Hz - 20kHz + - 3dB
- Wireless connectivity: Bluetooth 4.1
- Analog inputs: Stereo RCA switchable between Phono and Line Level Mini jack (3.5mm)
- Digital inputs: Optical
- Outputs: Subwoofer out
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 7.08" x 13.97" x 9.25"
- Active: 15.85 lbs.
- Passive: 12 lbs.
- Bluetooth sampling rate: 8kHz, 11.025kHz, 12kHz, 16kHz, 22.05kHz, 24kHz, 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz
- Optical in-sampling rate: 24bit/192kHz
- Decoding: Mp2/Mp3, WMA, FLAC (8/16 24bit), AAC/Mp4/M4A, WAV(IMA/ADPCM and raw PCM), AIF, AIFC
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- KIN Play Powered Bookshelf Speakers - Pair
- Remote control
- Adhesive feet
- Magnetic grill covers
Customer Q & A
Have a functionality, compatibility, or otherwise product-specific question about this product? Ask it here! If you have a customer service or shipping question, please direct it to our customer service department
Browse 1 question Browse 1 question and 1 answer
Are there any particular stands that you can suggest that would work with the Kin Play Speakers?
Stands are a sonic component with a quality bookshelf speaker and so the more inert the stand the better the speaker will sound. A heavy, metal stand will be the best and will significantly improve the sound of the speaker.