Consider These Expertly Selected Alternatives
The Totem KIN Mini Flex Compact Center Loudspeaker offers a flexible solution for your audio's vocal needs. Designed to be placed either horizontally or vertically, this speaker's small stature lends itself to its versatile nature. Place it on a wall, ceiling, or in the middle of your stereo setup, and you'll notice a consistently-balanced, precise sound. This center speaker goes great with the accompanying Totem KIN Mini Subwoofer and KIN Mini Monitor Speakers.
Totem KIN Flex Center Features:
- Compact size makes it easier to place around your listening room
- Can be used as a center, left, or right-channel speaker
- Beautiful precise sound, no matter where it's placed
- Perfect for an existing sound system, or build your own Totem KIN system!
The KIN Mini Flex is one of the most affordable compact high-end solutions on the market. It is designed to interact in perfect harmony and equilibrium with its lineage, the KIN Mini and the KIN Mini Sub.
As part of the KIN Mini series, the new KIN Mini Flex is conceived to be ultra-flexible, ultra-compact and ultra-capable. Up or down, recessed or flat-out, table top, on-wall or on-ceiling, it delivers perfect in-phase precision and accuracy. Even if arranged in an asymmetrical configuration the Flex maintains a balanced soundstage image. Beautifully crafted for simplicity of use, the Flex can be positioned as a left/right or center unit.
The KIN Mini Flex’s ultra-sensitive drivers offer beautifully detailed renditions, retaining their absolute linearity at extreme operating ranges and providing dependable distortion-free performance. The honeycomb cone structure is super light yet incredibly strong, eliminating unwanted vibrational resonance at high output levels while delivering pinpoint musical accuracy.
Perfect for multichannel use, they can be mounted on-wall horizontally or vertically or even upside down if positioned close to the ceiling. The slight front angle tilt allows for optimal downward diffraction. As mentioned, the Flex can even be ceiling mounted if required. That’s true flexibility.
Totem KIN Mini Flex Center Speaker Features:
- Advanced design for simplicity of usage
- Small footprint for easy placement
- Ultra-flexible positioning for optimal sound-effect
- Phenolic honeycomb woofers
- Soft dome tweeter
- Magnetic grill
- 4 super-absorbent feet
Totem KIN Mini Flex Center Speaker Specifications:
- Break-in time: 50 - 75 hours
- Placement from rear wall: On wall to 5' / 152 cm out
- Placement distance apart: 6" - 20' / 15.24 - 609.6 cm
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz - 40 kHz ± 2 dB (with proper room positioning)
- With KIN Mini Sub: 32 Hz - 40 kHz ± 3 dB
- Impedance: 6 ohms
- Sensitivity: 89 dB/W/m.
- Maximum sound pressure: 109 dB (before dynamic compression)
- Recommended Power: 20 - 120 W
- Crossover Frequency: 3.2 kHz electrical and mechanical
- Woofer Twin: 4" / 10.16 cm high-performance die-cast aluminum framed woofers. MHex Cones.
- Tweeter: Low resonance 0.75” / 1.9 cm soft dome with high excursion capabilities.
- Dimensions (l x h x w): Irregular cabinet design 13.5" x 5.6" x 3.75" to 4.4" / 34.3 x 14.2 x 9.5 to 11.2 cm
- Largest DIMS: 4.4" / 11.2 cm. Width varies due to slight front angle tilt.
- Internal Volume: 2 l (internal)
- Weight : 6 lbs / 2.72 kg
The speakers require several hours of actual music playing time as a minimal break-in period. During this time, refrain from playing them at very loud levels. You will notice a definite gradual improvement in the cohesiveness of the music reproduction as this occurs.
It is only through the support of advocates such as yourself that true sound can be promoted...