The Totem KIN Mini Flex Compact Center Loudspeaker offers a flexible solution for your audio's vocal needs. Designed to be placed either horizontally or vertically, this speaker's small stature lends itself to its versatile nature. Place it on a wall, ceiling, or in the middle of your stereo setup, and you'll notice a consistently-balanced, precise sound. This center speaker goes great with the accompanying Totem KIN Mini Subwoofer and KIN Mini Monitor Speakers.
Totem KIN Flex Center Features:
- Compact size makes it easier to place around your listening room
- Can be used as a center, left, or right-channel speaker
- Beautiful precise sound, no matter where it's placed
- Perfect for an existing sound system, or build your own Totem KIN system!
Totem KIN Mini Flex Center Speaker Specifications:
- Break-in time: 50 - 75 hours
- Placement from rear wall: On wall to 5' / 152 cm out
- Placement distance apart: 6" - 20' / 15.24 - 609.6 cm
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz - 40 kHz ± 2 dB (with proper room positioning)
- With KIN Mini Sub: 32 Hz - 40 kHz ± 3 dB
- Impedance: 6 ohms
- Sensitivity: 89 dB/W/m.
- Maximum sound pressure: 109 dB (before dynamic compression)
- Recommended Power: 20 - 120 W
- Crossover Frequency: 3.2 kHz electrical and mechanical
- Woofer Twin: 4" / 10.16 cm high-performance die-cast aluminum framed woofers. MHex Cones.
- Tweeter: Low resonance 0.75” / 1.9 cm soft dome with high excursion capabilities.
- Dimensions (l x h x w): Irregular cabinet design 13.5" x 5.6" x 3.75" to 4.4" / 34.3 x 14.2 x 9.5 to 11.2 cm
- Largest DIMS: 4.4" / 11.2 cm. Width varies due to slight front angle tilt.
- Internal Volume: 2 l (internal)
- Weight : 6 lbs / 2.72 kg
The speakers require several hours of actual music playing time as a minimal break-in period. During this time, refrain from playing them at very loud levels. You will notice a definite gradual improvement in the cohesiveness of the music reproduction as this occurs.
It is only through the support of advocates such as yourself that true sound can be promoted...