Totem's KIN Mini 110W Subwoofer rounds out the KIN Mini collection with a powerful, earth-shaking bass sound. Housing a full 110 watts of power in a compact design, this subwoofer highlights the presence of every percussion strike and low note found in each track. It's designed to project an ultra-precise sound image, so you can place it anywhere around your room. Add it the bookshelf speakers and center speaker to create your own personal Totem system.
Totem KIN Mini Sub Features:
- Strengthen your audio's bass presence while taking up minimal space
- Uses 110 watts of power to help project a clear and accurate tune
- Perfect for adding it to any KIN Mini collection
- Available in both black and white finishes
Totem KIN Mini Subwoofer Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 32 Hz – 350 Hz ± 3dB
- Driver: 6" / 152.4 mm Carbon Fiber Cone rigid, non-flexing
- Chassis: Sealed
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 7.67" x 9.37" x 10.08" / 19.48 x 23.8 x 25.6 cm
- Amplification: 110 Watt
The speakers require several hours of actual music playing time as a minimal break-in period. During this time, refrain from playing them at very loud levels. You will notice a definite gradual improvement in the cohesiveness of the music reproduction as this occurs.
It is only through the support of advocates such as yourself that true sound can be promoted...