Every last explosion and clash of percussion is highlighted in perfect detail with the Totem Kin Subwoofer. While the body of this subwoofer may be smaller, with an 8" woofer, the deception comes from its dynamic range of bass reproduction. It's the perfect addition for either a home theater system setup or a full speaker system, and the Totem technology shines through with its clarity and range of frequencies.
Totem’s KIN SUB provides a magnetically responsive and musically pleasing foundation wherever bass support is desired. Articulate and precise across a full range of frequencies, it is clear and coherent in all applications. In such a small package its dynamic capabilities are truly remarkable. The thightly sealed cabinet further expands placement potential.
Totem Acoustics Kin Subwoofer Design Features:
- Fully sealed casing for any conceivable placement
- ½ Cubic foot in volume
- Exquisite cabinet design and finish (satin white or satin black)
- sturdy anti-skid aluminum feet included
- Magnetic grill
Totem Acoustics Kin Subwoofer Technical Features:
- Full 8-inch carbon fiber cone
- Extreme performance driver
- Full phase (0-180) adjustability
- Extended frequency ability
- Outstanding dynamic performance and bass extension (-3 dB - 29 Hz)
- Hi/low pass audio connections for full flexibility
- Crossover bypass
Totem Acoustics Kin Subwoofer Design Specifications:
- Frequency response: 29-200 Hz (in-room)
- Driver: 8 inch Carbon Fiber Cone Rigid, Non-Flexing
- Chassis: Sealed
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 5 X 11.25 X 11.5 (W,D,H) / <br> 240mm X 285mm X 292mm
- Amplification: 150 watt
The speakers require several hours of actual music playing time as a minimal break-in period. During this time, refrain from playing them at very loud levels. You will notice a definite gradual improvement in the cohesiveness of the music reproduction as this occurs.
It is only through the support of advocates such as yourself that true sound can be promoted...