Your home theater system deserves the best center channel speaker that can both blend and astonish, and the Totem Dreamcatcher Center Speaker holds the power. This speaker has an omni-directional sound that helps give a 3D audio feel, and the chassis that houses it helps ensure integrity despite environmental factors like heat or dynamic changes. It's finished with a fine wood grain, in a choice of warm colors like Cherry and Mahogany.
Capture your dreams
The Totem Dreamcatcher Center is an absolute true point source imager that will amaze you at each listening. Its light, stiff, lock mitered jointing and a true monocoque chassis ensure integrity, regardless of abrupt dynamic, temperature or humidity changes. The Dreamcatcher Center’s full-size body is designed for sound-solid performance.
The Dreamcatcher Center creates a holographic, omni-directional sound with superlative, off-axis performance. Its pinpoint imaging eliminates sound shift and makes the Dreamcatcher Center a high-quality transducer that blends and performs admirably.
Totem Acoustic Center Speaker Design Features:
- Compact and aesthetic design
- High-performance, acoustical finish
- Large gauge air core coils
- High-level point source imaging
Totem Acoustic Center Speaker Technical Features:
- Full mono-shell hand-assembled chassis
- Lock mitered cabinet joints
- Exclusive, hard-wired crossover
- Solid twin-pair, gold-plated terminals
- Quality drivers and wiring
Totem Acoustic Center Speaker Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 25 kHz +/ 3 dB (in room)
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 88 dB
- Recommended Power: 20 - 100 W
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHz, 1st order compensated
- Speaker Terminals: 4-way bi-wireable
- Woofer : 2 x 4” / 10.1 cm special, long-throw non-resonant multi-sandwich cone and dustcap.
- Tweeter: 1” / 2.54 cm titanium dome. Additional flexible titanium linear suspension incorporated around center dome. Extreme high frequency ability and linearity.
- Max SPL’s: In average room (12’ x 20’ / 4 x 6 m), 110 dB peaks from 6 units
- Dimensions (w x h x d) 3” x 5.1” x 7.1” / 54.2 x 13 x 18 cm
The speakers require several hours of actual music playing time as a minimal break-in period. During this time, refrain from playing them at very loud levels. You will notice a definite gradual improvement in the cohesiveness of the music reproduction as this occurs.
It is only through the support of advocates such as yourself that true sound can be promoted...