The Totem Arro shoots straight to the heart. The Arro’s strong frequency
extension and broad-spectrum harmonics blend in a phase-perfect conjunction that
transmits the true essence of music. With its ultra-slim design, the alluring
and versatile Arro speaker is an aesthetic room-pleaser that allows endless
Omni-directional in character, the Arro defies the laws of physics with extreme bass extension and holographic sound imaging. If you like authentic-sounding performances that reach beyond the realm of space and time, experience the streamlined beauty of the Totem Arro.
Totem Arro Floorstanding Speakers Design Features:
- Ultra-slim design and aesthetic compactness
- Specially modified proprietary drivers
- Flexible installation close to back walls
- Absolute surreal holographic imaging
- Available in exotic veneer or Design multicoated polyester finishes
Totem Arro Floorstanding Speakers Technical Features:
- Great bass extension and phase correctness
- Full mono-shell hand-assembled chassis
- Interlocking mitered joints
- Ultra-expensive borosilicate damping
- Ultra-sophisticated crossover with integrated bi-wiring
- Exclusive, hard-wired crossover
Totem Arro Floorstanding Speakers Specifications:
- Break-in Time: 100 - 150 hours
- Placement from rear wall: 6" - 3' / 15.24 - 91.4 cm
- Placement distance apart: 2' - 12' / 60.96 - 365.76 cm
- Mass Loading: 10 - 20 lb / 4.5 - 9 kg in each cabinet
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 20 kHz ± 3 dB (with proper room positioning)
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Sensitivity: 87 dB
- Recommended Power: 20 - 80 W
- Crossover frequency: 2.4 kHz, 2nd order, Linkwitz-Riley (optimized)
- Woofer: 4.5" / 11.43 cm sandwich cone double magnet
- Tweeter: 1 impregnated textile dome, 0.75" / 1.9 cm (low resonance freq.)
- Max SPL's: In average size listening room (12' x 20' / 4 x 6 m), 103 dB peak (12' x 15' / 365.76 x 457.2 cm) from pair at 7' / 2 m
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 5.1" x 33.5" x 7.1" / 13 x 85 x 18 cm
The speakers require several hours of actual music playing time as a minimal break-in period. During this time, refrain from playing them at very loud levels. You will notice a definite gradual improvement in the cohesiveness of the music reproduction as this occurs.
It is only through the support of advocates such as yourself that true sound can be promoted...
Mass Loading: All Totem columns work very well without any type of mass loading. However if stability is an issue or if there is a particular over emphasis in the bass in the room they are used in, then mass loading can be experimented with. Variables such as electronics, wiring and room dynamics play a definite role and therefore the option is there for your experimentation. One may use: clean dry sand,silica sand, dry particulate matter or non-odor kitty litter.
Toe-in: Due to the fact that all Totem speakers have great off-axis dispersion, toe-in is generally not needed. Imaging will therefore be more stable from any point in the room. If the speakers are placed very far apart (over 7 feet) then a slight toe-in may be experimented with. However if room geometry does not permit a straight-ahead aspect they will also perform very well with a slight toe-in.