iPhone 6 ArmorGuard Bike Kit by Tigra Sport - The Ultimate iPhone Mounting System that combines a protective daily case and integrated mounting system.
Light and Strong : Secure Versatile Mounting : Waterproof : Full iPhone Access : In-Bracket Safety Lock
Would you buy an overcoat that requires you to get yourself totally undressed each time you want to put it on? Don’t laugh, this is exactly what you are doing with your smartphone. That is why you end up having a countless number of cases and mounts with each being designed for a specific application. And every time you want to use them you have to totally undress your phone.
For those who can’t stand the trouble of having to exchange cases and mounts all the time, the only choice is to always hide the phone behind a bulky case and use generic mounts that are designed for a wide range of devices, thus compromising the sleek styling and usability of their smartphones.
The MountCase ArmorGuard series is the only mountable smartphone case in the market designed with a “layering” approach. The ArmorGuard is like an overcoat to your smartphone: you don’t need to always put it on in order to enjoy the convenience of mounting your phone as you go. But when you do, it provides the highest level of protection to your phone without compromising style and functionality.
The basic MountCase, which snug fits your phone, is light, slim, stylish and pocket friendly. A range of mounts securely twist-lock your phone at portrait or landscape positions so it is always within easy access either on your arm, the bike, the golf trolley, the dashboard, the shopping cart, or the treadmill.
Whenever a higher degree of protection is required, simply drop the whole set of phone in MountCase inside the ArmorGuard, and your phone will be instantly protected against water up to 2 meters deep, and shock and impact based on the most stringent military standards. Still, the whole system can be mounted thanks to a patented construction, and all your phone features are accessible.
Taking the phone in and out of the ArmorGuard is one of the easiest among cases offering a similar level of protection. And your phone remains pocket friendly despite the heavy protection and versatile mounting capabilities.
iPhone 6 ArmorGuard Bike Kit Highlights:
- UNCOMPROMISING PROTECTION: 100% rainproof, snowproof, dirtproof, dustproof, sweat-proof and rated IPX8 Waterproof Submersible (6.6 feet, 30 minutes).
- 100% IMPACT-PROOF AND FALL-PROOF: The tough, multilayered construction is rated to survive falls from up to 6.6 feet (2 meters) on hard concrete surfaces.
- EASY ON, EASY OFF: Mounts to your bike in seconds with only a twist and click of your hand. Comes off in seconds using a built-in quick-release system.
- SECURE VERSATILE MOUNTING: Mounts to stem and handlebars, in vertical and horizontal positions, for the best views of the screen.
- LIGHT, SLIM, AND COMPACT: One of the lightest and slimmest protective cases on the market at only 5.5 ounces in weight and sized 6.5" x 3.5" x 0.5".
- ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION: Combines a protective Daily Case with an integrated Mounting System for biking, running, or driving.
- FULL PHONE ACCESS: Delivers full access to the touch screen, all button, ports and volume controls, both cameras, and Touch ID Scanner.
iPhone 6 ArmorGuard Bike Kit Features:
- ArmorGuard is one of the slimmest and lightest protective cases on the market; it fits your pocket as easily as it fits your bike. Protection-wise, the ArmorGuard exceeds the military standards for water and particle infiltration while providing complete, unhindered access to all smartphone controls. Featuring an integrated mounting system, it conveniently supports your active lifestyle day and night.
- The ArmorGuard is rated IPX8 Waterproof Submersible, the toughest moisture and particle protection rating in the industry. This means that in addition to being 100% rainproof, snow proof, dustproof, dirt proof, and sweat proof, it can also be submersed in water 6.6 feet (2 meters) deep for up to 30 minutes!
Inner MountCase made of Polycarbonate with soft-silicone finishing, suitable for use as day-to-day phone case;
Outer ArmorGuard in composite structure with shell in polycarbonate over-molded with a TPE soft plastic inner core to provide maximum protection against shock and impact. O-ring sealed front lid and rear opening for exposure of mounting shoe.
SLIM AND SLEEK
- The ArmorGuard MountCase is built to function on and off the bike. It's one of the lightest and most compact protective cases in the industry, easily fitting your pocket or a stem of your bike.
SECURE and VERSATILE MOUNTING
- The ArmorGuard MountCase takes new approach to mounting your smartphone. The small, unobtrusive bracket can fit any size or shape of handlebars or stem. The case is mounted in seconds with only a twist and click of your hand, in portrait or landscape positions.
COMPLETE PHONE ACCESS
- Enjoy full access to all your favorite iPhone 6 controls anywhere bike takes you. Touch ID Compatible, the ArmorGuard MountCase is also 100% touch-screen operable, gives full access to home and on/off buttons, cameras, volume controls, charger and headphones ports, and provides enhanced sound through speakers and mic.
100% FALL PROOF and IMPACT PROOF
- The ArmorGuard MountCase will survive falls from as high as 2 meters (6.6 feet), giving your freedom to ride any surface and any terrain. The in-bracket safety lock ensure the case stays mounted even during the most jarring of impacts.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!
- The ArmorGuard MountCase comes with a 1-year manufacturer's protection and 90-days return period. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed!
iPhone 6 ArmorGuard Bike Kit Specifications:
- Pocket-friendly flat back design.
- Compatible with all MountCase mounts (BikeMount, ArmBand, Car Mount, etc.)
- Water: IPX8 Waterproof Submersible, 6.6 feet, 30 minutes
- Impact: Impact-Proof for falls from 6.6 feet (2 m) on hard concrete surfaces
- Weight: 5.5 ounces
- Size: 6.5 x 3.5 x 0.5 in
- Mounting: Fits tubes 3/4 to 1-1/2" in diameter
- Warranty: 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
What's In The Box?
- MountCase x 1
- ArmorGuard shell x 1
- Mounting bracket x 1
- Allen key (for attaching bracket)