The TD 102 A opens a completely new chapter in the field of fully automatic turntables from THORENS. The newly developed mechanism of the TD 102 A guarantees the lowest possible frictional resistance of all mechanical components.
The unit comes with a newly developed carbon tonearm, including the preassembled AT VM 95 E cartridge system from Audio Technica, the successor model to the AT 95 E, which has been known and favored by vinyl-friends for many years. The switchable integrated phono preamplifier guarantees full connectivity with all modern audio systems.
The TD 102 A is available in surfaces "black high-gloss" or "walnut high-gloss", with care being taken during the development phase to emphasize the typical THORENS design. High sound quality and a long service life complete the typical properties you have been used to from THORENS for many years.
- Function: Fully automatic
- Drive System: Internal belt
- Motor: Electronically controlled dc motor
- Speeds: 33-1/3, 45 rpm.
- Speed Select: Electronically
- Platter: 12" / 0.7 kg (Aluminum)
- Tonearm: Carbon tonearm TP 72
- Cartridge: Audio Technica AT VM95E
- Shut-off: Automatically
- Phono Preamplifier: Moving magnet, switchable
- Power Supply: External mains adaptor 12V DC
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 16.5" x 5.5" x 13.9"
- Weight: 11.9 lb
- Finish: Black High-Gloss, Walnut High-Gloss, anthracite colored top plate
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- Mains adaptor
- Dust cover (acrylic)
- RCA interconnects
- Operating instructions
Customer Q & A
Have a functionality, compatibility, or otherwise product-specific question about this product? Ask it here! If you have a customer service or shipping question, please direct it to our customer service department
Can I buy a separate cartridge for 78s?