TEAC TN-400BT-X Belt-Drive Turntable with Bluetooth, Built-In Phono Amp, Anti-Skate, and Pre-Installed Audio-Technica MM Cartridge (Walnut)
Questions? We're here to help.
Model: TN400BTXWA UPC: 043774035366 Item: 179899
Enjoy Your Vinyl and Cut The Cord
The TN-400BT-SE is an analog turntable with Bluetooth® built-in so you can enjoy your favorites using wireless headphones & speakers. A die-cast aluminum platter provides accurate rotational speed while an S-shaped static-balanced aluminum tone-arm provides accurate tracking. The built-in Phono EQ amplifier enables the TN-400BT-SE to be connected to a conventional hi-fi amplifier or a micro hi-fi, while a universal-type headshell allows users to change cartridges with ease.
- High-quality Bluetooth® Qualcomm® aptXTM Adaptive wireless audio transmission
- Available in a selection of contemporary matt finishes or a natural walnut veneer
- 3-speed (including 78rpm) belt-drive mechanism with aluminum die-cast platter
- Low-friction spindle for stable rotational speed
- Static-balanced S-shaped tonearm with universal headshell
- Fitted Audio-Technica MM-type cartridge (AT95E)
- Gold-plated RCA Jacks for LINE/PHONO output
Aluminum Die-Cast Platter with 3-Speed Belt-Drive
A die-cast, high-inertia aluminum platter is driven by a high-torque DC motor via a durable rubber flat-belt, giving immensely stable playback at 33-1/3, 45 and 78 rpm speeds.
New low-resistance spindle
A precisely-machined stainless steel spindle and durable brass bearing maintain accurate rotational speed, thanks to reduced friction.
Natural walnut veneer finish with laser-engraved logo
The TN-400BT-SE is available in a natural varnished walnut veneer finish with a laser-engraved TEAC logo.
Built-in Phono EQ amplifier
The TN-400BT-SE has an onboard Phono EQ amplifier that supports MM-type cartridges, allowing the deck to be connected to conventional amplifiers/microsystems that lack a dedicated turntable input. The Phono EQ amplifier employs a hi-fi quality NJM8080 op-amp chip (designed by JRC) which amplifies the tiny audio signal from the stylus with the minimum of distortion.
S-shaped static-balanced tone-arm
The S-shaped, static-balanced aluminum tone-arm is equipped with a counterweight and anti-skating mechanism that allow an exact setting of balance as well as tracking pressure, ensuring accurate tracking during playback. A tone-arm lifter is also fitted for smooth lowering of the tone-arm onto records. The tone-arm takes universal-type headshells so users can change cartridges with relative ease. In order to reduce signal losses between the tone-arm and the headshell, gold-plated contact points are employed, to help deliver an uncorrupted audio signal.
Bluetooth® wireless audio streaming with Qualcomm® aptX™ codec
The TN-400BT-SE's Bluetooth® wireless transmission system supports the higher quality Qualcomm® aptX™ and AAC codecs, as well as the conventional SBC codec. This means that even if users don't have a hi-fi system, you can still enjoy truly high-quality vinyl replay via Bluetooth®-equipped headphones or speakers. Connecting the TN-400BT-SE to Bluetooth® headphones or speakers is achieved very simply, at the touch of a button. A single-function pairing key and an associated LED indicator provide simple and clear confirmation of the connection status.
The TN-400BT-SE brings elegance to the process of playing a record. The machined aluminum operation knobs ooze quality while the aluminum feet are attached to high-density MDF chassis via shock-absorbing rubber, providing high feedback resistance.
MM-type Cartridge from Audio-Technica
The deck comes with an excellent, all-purpose MM cartridge, employing a lightweight aluminum cantilever, which helps deliver an accurate, highly musical standard of playback.
- Type: Belt Drive
- Motor: DC Motor
- Rotation Speeds: 33-?, 45, 78 rpm
- Wow-and-Flutters: 0.2%
- S/N Ratio
- more than 67dB (A-weighted)
- 60dB (unweighted, 20kHz, LPF)
- Turntable (Platter)
- Material: Aluminum Die-cast
- Diameter: 30cm
- Type: S-shaped, Static-balanced
- Effective Length: 223mm
- Needle Pressure Range: 0g to 5g
- Compatible Cartridge Weight: 4g to 8g (14g to 18g including Head-shell)
- Head-shell and Cartridge
- Model of Cartridge: Audio-Technica AT95E
- Type of Cartridge: MM-type (VM-type)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz
- Output Voltage: 3.5mV (1kHz, 5cm/sec.)
- Channel Separation: 20dB (1kHz)
- Output Balance: 2.0 dB (1kHz)
- Needle Pressure: 1.5g to 2.5g (appropriate value: 2.0g)
- Needle Life: approx. 300 hours (depends on conditions)
- Coil Impedance: 2.8kohms (1kHz)
- DC Resistance: 410ohms
- Loading Resistance: 47kohms
- Loading Capacity: 100 to 200pF
- Coil Inductance: 400mH (1kHz)
- Static Compliance: 20 × 10-6cm/dyne
- Dynamic Compliance: 6.5 × 10-6cm/dyne (100Hz)
- Needle Shape: Joint-oval 0.3 × 0.7mil
- Cantilever: Aluminum Pipe
- Vertical Tracking Degree: 20 degrees
- Overall Dimensions (W x H x D): .66” × .67” × 1.2”
- Weight: 5.7 g
- Head-shell Weight: 10g (including nuts, screws, and wires)
- Analog Output
- Connectors: RCA jack × 1 pair (Gold-plated)
- Output Voltage
- PHONO: 3.5mV +/-3dB
- LINE: 155mV (-16dBV)
- Bluetooth version: 4.0 (DUAL MODE)
- Output class: Class 2
- Codecs: SBC, AAC, Qualcomm® aptX™
- Maximum number of stored pairings: 8 devices
- AC Adapter Input: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- AC Adapter Output: DC 12V 500mA
- Power Consumption: 1.5W or less
- Standby Power: 0.5W or less
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (including protrusions): 16.5" × 4.6" × 14.0"
- Weight: 10.8lbs
- Operating temperature range: 5°C to 35°C
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- TN-400BT-X Belt-Drive Turntable with Bluetooth, Built-In Phono Amp, Anti-Skate, and Pre-Installed Audio-Technica MM Cartridge (Walnut)
- Accessories Felt Mat
- EP Adapter
- Counter Weight
- Headshell (audio-Technica AT95E installed)
- Platter, Dust Cover
- (2) Dust Cover Hinges
- RCA Audio Cable with GND wiring
- AC Adapter (GPE053A-V120050-Z)
- Owner's Manual