Questions? We're here to help.
TEAC TN-300 2-Speed Analog Turntable
Hold your breath. Drop the needle. Enjoy analog as it’s meant to be heard.
The TN-300 belt-drive analog turntable is housed in a stylish chassis, containing an MM Phono equalizer amplifier with USB output. Both Phono and Line outputs are supplied, which allows you to play vinyl into powered speakers or a stereo without a Phono input. Transfer music from vinyl records to your Mac or PC using the USB digital output. CD quality digital archiving via USB preserves your vinyl collection for use on a smartphone or Digital Audio Player.
With the included audio-technica AT95E VM cartridge, the TN-300 sounds great right out of the box. An aluminum, die-cast, High inertia platter is also included. The TN-300 is the perfect turntable for any music lover from first time users to audiophiles, with high-quality sound and sturdy yet stylish design.
TEAC TN-300 Analog Turntable Highlights:
- Authentic belt-drive turntable
- Cabinet with glossy piano finish (TN-300-B, TN-300-R, TN-300-W)
- Manual arm lifter for analog playback
- Static balance straight type tone arm
- Anti-skating system prevents tracking errors
- USB digital output for transferring music from vinyl to Mac or PC
- Built-in phono equalizer amplifier for MM type cartridge (Line/Phono output switchable)
- 2-speed Turntable including 33-1/3 and 45 RPM for LP/EP record playback
- Audio-Technica made MM (VM) type cartridge (audio-technica AT95E) included
- Corrosion resistant gold plated terminals
TEAC TN-300 Analog Turntable Features:
Authentic belt-drive turntable
- The high inertia Aluminum die-cast platter is driven by a high torque DC motor with durable Neoprene rubber which achieves a stable rotation. The high accuracy of the spindle is maintained by the polished Stainless steel Spindle and the highly durable bronze spindle holder.
Luxury and authentic external design
- The heavy MDF cabinet which can minimize the unfavorable resonance, with its multi-layered coating and glossy finish give a sophisticated polish to a durable exterior.
MM type cartridge phono equalizer amplifier
- Enjoy vinyl playback with any amplifier. The TN-300 supports both phono and line output that allows you to play vinyl with or without phono equalizer.
Built-in USB Digital Output and Analog Phono/Line Output
- The TI-made A/D converter allows you to transfer music via USB to your PC and digitize your vinyl collection. You can protect your vinyl records from damage caused by playback, whilst enjoying the quality of vinyl via your digital audio player. A pair of gold-plated RCA connectors are employed for conventional way of connections with either Line or Phono input of your amplifier.
Corrosion resistant gold plated terminals
- The Gold-plated terminals prevent oxidation of the head shell connectors. When replaced frequently the head shell also prevents oxidation of the terminal.
Static balanced straight type tone arm
- A straight tone arm has been used for high tracking accuracy. The anti-skating mechanism ensures accurate tracking of phonograph records.
2-speed Turntable including 33-1/3 and 45 RPM for LP/EP record playback
- The TN-300 can play both LP and EP records. The Manual arm lifter ensures seamless analog playback.
Audio-Technica MM (VM) type phonograph cartridge AT95E
- The TN-300 comes with an audio-technica VM type cartridge with a reputation for highly accurate reading. As soon as you set up the TN-300, you can enjoy the high quality sound with outstanding clarity and detail.
TEAC TN-300 Analog Turntable Specifications:
- Drive System: Belt Drive
- Motor: DC Motor
- Speed: 33 1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Rotation Speed Variation: +/–2%
- Wow and Flutter: 0.2%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 67dB or higher (A-weighted, 20kHz LPF), 60dB or higher (unweighted, 20kHz LPF)
- Platter: Aluminum Die-cast
- Diameter of Platter: 12", 30cm
- Type: Static Balance, Straight
- Effective Arm Length: 8.8", 223mm
- Stylus Pressure Range: 0 to 5g
- Supported Cartridge Weight: 3.5 to 6.5g
- Anti-skating Adjustment: Supported
- Type: MM type (audio-technica AT95E factory installed)
- Stylus Shape: Elliptical
- Stylus Construction: Bonded Round Shank
- Mount: Half inch
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Channel Separation: 20dB at 1kHz
- Channel Balance: 2.0dB
- Tracking Force: 1.5 to 2.5g
- Vertical Tracking Angle: 20 degrees
- Supported Load Impedance: 47k ohms
- Output Voltage: 4.5mV +/–3dB
- Stylus Pressure: 2.0g +/–0.5g
- Cartridge Weight: 5.7g +/–0.5g
- Head-shell Weight: 10g (including Screws, Nuts and Wires)
- Replacement Stylus: audio-technica ATN95E
Phono Equalizer Amplifier
- Type of Amplifier: MM type (On/Thru switchable)
- Connector: RCA Pin jack (Gold-plated)
- Output Voltage: Phono/Line switchable
- Phono Output: 4.5mV +/–3dB
- Line Output: 120mV (–13dBV)
- Connector: USB B type
- Output Signal: PCM 48kHz/16-bit
- Supported OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, OS X Lion (10.7), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8), OS X Mavericks (10.9)
- Power: AC 100 to 240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 1.5W (less than 0.5W at Standby)
- Overall Dimensions: 16.5" x 4.6" x 14.0"
- Weight: Approx. 10.8 lbs., 4.9 kg
What's in the Box
What's In The Box:
- Rubber Sheet
- EP Adapter
- Counter Weight
- Head-shell (audio-technica AT95E)
- Dust Cover
- Rubber Feet for Dust Cover x2
- Hinge x2
- RCA Audio Cable
- USB Cable
- AC Adapter (GPE053A-120050-Z)
- Owner's Manual (including Warranty Card)