TEAC TN-200 Belt Drive Turntable With USB Output
TEAC has introduced the TN-200 – a great-sounding belt-drive turntable for music fans who want to enjoy the full range of vinyl classics and reissues.
The TN-200 includes a built-in preamp providing line outs and a USB out for connection to almost any sound system. The USB output can be used with recording software to archive your vinyl collection or add it to your mobile playlist.
The belt drive motor on the TN-200 reduces vibration for sweeter, more accurate sound than DJ direct-drive turntables. An aluminum die-cast platter and anti-skating system provide a solid foundation for great-sounding playback. The high-performance, upgradable MM cartridge captures every detail on your record, and the static balanced straight tone arm ensures clean playback. It’s all housed in a handsome case with a flat black finish to fit any décor.
For music enthusiasts who want to hear every sensuous note of their vinyl collection, there’s no better player than TEAC’s TN-200.
TEAC TN-200 Belt Drive Turntable Highlights:
- Belt-drive turntable
- Built-in MM phono equalizer with USB output
- Phono, line, and USB outputs
- High-performance MM cartridge included
- Easy transfer music from vinyl to Mac or PC over USB
- Aluminum die-cast platter
- Anti-skating design
- 2-speed (33-45RPM)
- Dense composite wood construction for better vibration and resonance control
TEAC TN-200 Belt Drive Turntable Features:
Authentic belt-drive turntable
- The high inertia Aluminum die-cast platter is driven by a high torque DC motor for stable rotation. A durable Neoprene rubber mat further reduces vibration. The high accuracy of the spindle is maintained by a polished Stainless steel Spindle and highly durable bronze spindle holder.
Dense, composite wood construction with modern black finish
- Unlike competitors with plastic chassis, the heavy MDF cabinet minimizes vibrations and resonance for cleaner playback of your vinyl collection. An understated flat black finish fits any décor.
MM-type cartridge phono equalizer & amplifier
- Enjoy vinyl playback with any amplifier. The TN-200 supports both phono and line output that allows you to play vinyl with or without phono equalizer.
Built-in USB Digital Output and Analog Phono/Line Output
- The TI-made A/D converter allows you to transfer music via USB to your PC and digitize your vinyl collection. Protect your vinyl records from damage caused by playback, and enjoy your music library on mobile devices. A pair of RCA connectors are employed for conventional way of connections with either Line or Phono input of your amplifier.
- The MM-style cartridge terminals prevent oxidation of the head shell connectors. When replaced, the head shell also prevents oxidation of the terminal.
Static balanced straight type tone arm
- A straight tone arm has been used for high tracking accuracy. The anti-skating mechanism ensures accurate tracking of phonograph records.
2-speed Turntable including 33-1/3 and 45 RPM for LP/EP record playback
- The TN-200 can play both LP and EP records. The Manual arm lifter ensures seamless analog playback.
TEAC TN-200 Belt Drive Turntable Specifications:
- Drive System: Belt Drive
- Motor: DC Motor
- Speed: 33 1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Rotation Speed Variation: +/–2%
- Wow and Flutters: 0.2%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 67dB or higher (A-weighted, 20kHz LPF), 60dB or higher (unweighted, 20kHz LPF)
- Platter: Aluminum Die-cast
- Diameter of Platter: 12", 30cm
- Type: Static Balance, Straight
- Effective Arm Length: 8.8", 223mm
- Stylus Pressure Range: 0 to 5g
- Supported Cartridge Weight: 3.5 to 6.5g
- Anti-skating Adjustment: Supported
- Type: MM type
- Stylus Shape: Elliptical
- Stylus Construction: Bonded Round Shank
- Mount: Half inch
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Channel Separation: 20dB at 1kHz
- Channel Balance: 2.0dB
- Tracking Force: 1.5 to 2.5g
- Vertical Tracking Angle: 20 degrees
- Supported Load Impedance: 47k ohms
- Output Voltage: 4.5mV +/–3dB
- Stylus Pressure: 2.0g +/–0.5g
- Cartridge Weight: 5.7g +/–0.5g
- Head-shell Weight: 10g (including Screws, Nuts and Wires)
- Replacement Stylus: audio-technica ATN95E (sold seperately)
Phono Equalizer Amplifier
- Type of Amplifier: MM type (On/Thru switchable)
- Connector: RCA Pin jack (Gold-plated)
- Output Voltage: Phono/Line switchable
- Phono Output: 4.5mV +/–3dB
- Line Output: 120mV (–13dBV)
- Connector: USB B type
- Output Signal: PCM 48kHz/16-bit
- Supported OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, OS X Lion (10.7), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8), OS X Mavericks (10.9)
- Power: AC 100 to 240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 1.5W (less than 0.5W at Standby)
- Overall Dimensions (W x H x D): 16.5" x 4.6" x 14.0" (420 x 117 x 356 mm)
- Weight: 10.8 lbs. 4.9 kg
What's in the Box
What's In The Box:
- Rubber Sheet
- EP Adapter
- Counter Weight
- Head-shell (TEAC MM cartridge)
- Dust Cover
- Rubber Feet for Dust Cover x2
- Hinge x2
- RCA Audio Cable
- USB Cable
- AC Adapter (GPE053A-120050-Z)
- Owner's Manual (including Warranty Card)