LPR-550USB CD Recorder With Cassette And Turntable
TEAC's LP-R550USB is a full audio and dubbing system with turntable, CD recorder, cassette player, computer interface, and AM/FM tuner. Drop your record on the three-speed turntable, place a blank audio CD-R or CD-RW in the CD drive and hit record. Transferring your music collection into a digital, portable format couldn't be simpler. In addition to CD recording, the LP-R550USB has a cassette player/recorder and an AM/FM tuner. A pair of built-in speakers makes it the perfect desktop music system for home or office. The LP-R550USB includes a USB output to connect to a computer. Record albums, CDs radio or cassette to your Mac or Windows software, and add the files to your music library to bring along anywhere. Also included are a wireless remote control and a headphone output for private listening. For recording or just listening to your vinyl collection, there's no simpler choice than the TEAC LP-R550USB.
Allows easy recording of records, cassettes, radio, and auxiliary audio input to CD-R/RW
- The LP-R550USB lets you easily record prized records or cassettes to audio CD-R/RW. Despite this ease of use, this is a serious piece of audio equipment that lets you fine-tune recording levels.
Record LPs, CDs, radio, and cassettes to PC via a USB connection
- In addition to recording to CD-R/RW, the LP-R550USB can also record analog records, cassettes, and AM/FM radio to a PC. A USB connector cable is provided.
3.5 W + 3.5 W amplifier and bass-reflex type stereo speakers designed for music
- Featuring bass-reflex type speakers to boost low frequencies, the LP-R550USB is ideal for both recording and listening to music.
RCA pin jack input/output for connecting existing audio player equipment
- RCA pin jack auxiliary input/output terminals let you easily connect other audio devices.
3-speed analog turntable with auto-return feature
- The turntable can play LP and EP records—even 78 rpm SP records. The auto-return feature automatically returns the tone arm when the record has finished playing.
- Automatic or manual setting of track numbers when recording to CD
- Remote control provided as standard to control functions at a distance from the unit
- Bright, easy-to-read LCD display
- Dedicated buttons for frequently used functions ensure ease of use
CD Recorder Section
- CD-R/RW Recording from Phono, Tape, Tuner, AUX
- Drawer-type CD Recorder
- Auto/Manual Track Increment
- Rec Level Control for Analogue Source Recording
- Repeat (1/ALL), Shuffle, 32-track Program Play
- USB Audio Out from Phono, CD, Tape, Tuner, AUX to PC
- MP3/WMA/PCM* Recording on PC/Mac
- 3-speed Turntable (33-1/3, 45, 78rpm)
- Auto Return
- Cassette Tape Player
- High/Normal Tape Positions
- Play, Pause, FWD, REW Operation
- PLL Synthesized AM/FM Stereo Tuner
- Volume Control
- Bass-reflex type Speakers
- LCD Display with Backlight
- Headphone Out
- Remote Control
- Output Power: 3.5W + 3.5W
- Speakers: 2”-3/4 Full Range Cone x 2
- Audio Input: x 1 (RCA)
- Audio Output: x 1 (RCA)
- USB Port: x 1
- Headphone: x 1 (Stereo Mini)
- Operation: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Dimension (W x H x D): 18-1/2" x 9-1/16" x 15-3/8" ( 470 x 230 x 390 mm)
- Weight: 24.3 lbs. (11.0 kg)