Start re-building your old CD collection with the TEAC CD-RW890MKII CD Recorder. It's never been easier to record and burn your own CD. Just load a blank CD-R/RW into the disc tray, press the record button, and you'll be playing back your recorded tunes in no time. And with the track-assign feature, you'll be able to save time in the editing room by automatically assigning track numbers between audio breaks!
TEAC CD-RW890MKII CD Recorder Features:
- This CD recorder primarily uses CD-R/RW blanks for recording purposes
- Easy to set up and start recording immediately
- Automatically assign track numbers to each track without touching a button
- Start recording at the beginning when you're burning using the synchro feature
CD-RW890MKII CD Recorder With Remote
Simple-to-use CD Recorder with Advanced Auto-Record Functions
The TEAC CD-RW890mkII records to CD-R or CD-RW media and is well suited for dubbing or event recording. Record from the analog inputs while monitoring the level on the front-panel vacuum fluorescent display. Compact discs are clamped onto a center-mounted drive mechanism for minimal vibration, reducing jitter distortion for clearer sound. Of course the CD-RW890mkII also functions as a full-featured CD player, with multiple playback modes and a S/PDIF optical output. It includes a wireless remote control and a rack-mounting kit is optionally available. There's no more affordable CD recording than from the industry leader, TEAC's CD-RW890mkII.
- FL display with level meter essential for recording level adjustments
- Auto sampling rate converter compatible with a wide range of digital audio sources
- Program playback function (32 tracks)
- Repeat playback function (single/all/A-B)
- Shuffle playback function
- 1/4" (6.35mm) Headphone jack with volume control
- Infra-red Remote control
Record to audio CD-R/RW
- The CD-RW890mkII is capable of recording to audio CD-R/RW media from both analog and digital audio sources.
The auto track function senses intervals and increments track numbers
- Auto track is a handy feature that detects silent intervals when dubbing records or cassettes to CD-R/RW, automatically incrementing track numbers. This significantly reduces the time and labor associated with manually assigning individual track numbers while listening to each track.
The synchro recording function starts recording automatically at the start of a track
- This handy feature begins recording automatically on receiving an audio signal (analog or digital) from a device like a CD or MD player, then halts recording when the signal stops.
A design philosophy that emphasizes ease-of-use and audio quality
- With the display and power switch on the left and the control buttons and headphone jack located on the right, the design ensures ease of use. The CD drive is located in the center to minimize unwanted vibrations that could affect audio quality.
- CD-R and CD-RW Recording
- FL Display with Level Meter
- Center-mounted Drive Mechanism
- Program, Repeat, Shuffle Play
- Headphone Jack with Level Control
- Remote Control
- Optional Rack Mount Kit
- Unbalanced Audio Input and Output
- S/PDIF Optical Digital Audio Input
- Operation: 120V AC, 60Hz (US)
- Dimensions: (W x H x D): 17-1/8" x 4-15/16" x 11-11/16" (435 x 100 x 295 mm)
- Weight: 9.9 lbs. (4.5 kg)