Heroic Performance; Black-Tie Elegance
Are there 17 square inches in your home to make room for the most critically acclaimed subwoofer on the planet? The SB13-Ultra 1000 Watt DSP Controlled 13" Compact Sealed Subwoofer is the most popular Ultra for more than its modest stature alone. This flagship of the SVS sealed models delivers superhero levels of power, detail, speed, and musicality. Yet, disguised in an elegant and compact cabinet, it goes practically unnoticed in any décor, until it's called into action. You'll quickly find the SB13's reputation is well deserved and its value unparalleled.
Sledge Amplifier STA-1000D
The Sledge STA-1000D amplifier is a perfect match for the Ultra 13 driver, packing 1000 watts of power and sophisticated DSP control. Comprehensive and extensive menu options are accessed via an intuitive single-knob interface and an easy-to-use LCD display. This will make your setup and integration with home theater or stereo system quick and simple.
Sheer power alone is not enough. The SB13-Ultra's amplifier equalization curve has been expertly optimized. Its roll-off is gradual, transient response superb, and group delay extremely low. This roll-off profile makes the most of available 'room gain', so that under optimal conditions, the SB13-Ultra can extend in room to 15Hz or deeper. Even more, these characteristics make it ideal to pair with other SB13-Ultras for multiple configurations.
SVS 13.5" High Output Driver
To equip the SB13, SVS's audio engineers started miles ahead of other subwoofers. Their advantage was the famed Ultra 13 driver, which they then optimized for a sealed application. They revised the motor geometry, added a unique voice coil, and added a custom gap extension plate. The result is a sealed subwoofer that delivers higher thermal power handling, more symmetrical force/displacement profile, lower distortion, and increased linear stroke. Only SVS engineers could start with the Ultra 13 driver, and only SVS engineers would push the envelope this far to deliver the clean, deep low end of the SB13-Ultra.
- FEA-optimized motor with copper shorting sleeve to reduce gap induction and distortion
- Unique and optimized bifilar wound, 3" diameter, ultra-high-power aluminum voice coil
- Unique gap extension plate for additional linear stroke and reduced distortion
- Dual linear-roll spiders and stitched parabolic surround for extreme excursion capability
- Ultra-light and rigid Rohacell composite cone to provide excellent transient response
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 17.4" x 17.4" x 18.5"
- Weight: 92 lbs.
- Driver size: 13.5"
- Frequency response: 20 - 460Hz ± 3dB
- Front-firing 13.5" driver
- Sledge STA-1000D with 1000 watts RMS continuous power (3600 watts peak dynamic power)
- High-efficiency, cool-running Class D topology
- Auto-On/On switch with "green" standby mode
- Input impedance: 24kΩ (unbalanced line-level RCA)/22kΩ (speaker level)
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction, worldwide safety certifications
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- SB13-Ultra 1000 Watt DSP Controlled 13" Compact Sealed Subwoofer
- 8 foot power cord