Reference Subwoofer Performance Hits an All-Time Low.
The breathtaking output and musicality of a world-class subwoofer from a 13-inch enclosure with state-of-the-art features. Shatters expectations with reference performance that’s never before been available at this price.
Featuring an all-new 12-inch high-excursion driver and reference amplifier technology used in flagship SVS subwoofers, SB-1000 Pro is a well-balanced powerhouse with a legendary performance pedigree. 325 watts RMS, 820+ watts peak power Sledge amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output, and sophisticated 50 MHz DSP load a room with chest-thumping and accurate bass you can feel that belies its compact cabinet. Also features the SVS subwoofer DSP smartphone app for advanced tuning and control.
Unleash accurate bass down to 20Hz in audiophile stereo and home theater surround sound systems. SB-1000 Pro demolishes all performance benchmarks in its price range and features innovative technology for an unrivaled user experience. Simply put, it’s in a class of its own.
12-inch SVS High-Excursion Driver - Room-shaking bass with subtlety and refinement
Maximizing every available square inch of surface area, SVS packed a high-excursion 12-inch driver and dual ferrite motor assembly into an acoustically inert, 13-inch cabinet. Thermal management is critical when dealing with such a powerful amplifier and motor in a relatively compact sealed cabinet. SVS engineered a vented pole piece and efficient high-power voice coil to keep the SB-1000 Pro subwoofer cool without impacting performance.
Multiple innovations enhance performance within a sealed cabinet enclosure, all aimed at generating subterranean deep bass extension and seismic output while remaining accurate and controlled.
- Fiber composite cone with exceptional stiffness-to-mass ratio moves massive amounts of air while starting and stopping on a dime with crisp precision
- Proprietary injection-molded extreme-excursion surround ensures flawless pistonic motion for pinpoint control and accuracy without distortion at the highest drive levels
- Dual ferrite magnet motor assembly with extended aluminum polepiece produces effortless on-demand driving-force for subtle and over-the-top bass thrills
- Powder-coated FEA optimized driver basket provides maximum rigidity, tensile strength, and thermal energy transference
- Dual-layer voice coil design enhances linearity and fidelity at full excursion while minimizing distortion and power compression
Sledge STA-325D Amplifier – Effortless power with sophisticated control
Conservatively rated at 325 watts RMS, 820+ watts peak power, the Sledge STA-325D amplifier maximizes the full potential of the 12-inch driver with effortless power and precise control. The innovative design combines the efficiency of a Class D amplifier with the ability to generate colossal current through the fully discrete MOSFETs for outstanding real-world subwoofer performance at all drive levels, in any room. allowing seamless integration with any home theater or stereo speaker system.
- High Current Output from Fully Discrete MOSFETs with the efficiency of Class D amplification allows the Sledge STA-325D amplifier to generate massive amounts of current enabling immense output with surgical precision
- Sophisticated 50Mhz High-Resolution Analog Devices Audio DSP is the most advanced digital processor ever used in a subwoofer and maintains pristine sound quality through advanced in-room tuning, powerful DSP controls, custom presets, and more
- Optimized frequency response curves for the sealed cabinet SB-1000 Pro allow the subwoofer to take control of a room and pressurize it with accurate, heart-pounding, acoustically tuned bass
SB-1000 Pro Smartphone App – Easiest way ever to manage subwoofer DSP and control.
The most convenient way ever to control volume, access multiple DSP functions, and program custom preset tuning profiles optimized for music, movies, gaming, and more. All accessible with a single touch. Adjust crossover frequencies, a three-band parametric EQ, polarity, room gain, and more, all from your favorite seat.
- Connects via Bluetooth for convenient control even when the subwoofer is out of sight
- Saved custom presets for one-touch tuning with optimized settings based on listening preferences for movies, music, and more, with one-touch access
- 3-band parametric EQ controller allows precise adjustments for boost or cut, Q-factor, and frequency down to the single Hz level to eliminate peaks, nulls, and other room issues
Rear Panel Intelligent Control Interface (ICI)
Rear-panel SVS Intelligent Control Interface (ICI) provides control options and connections for the subwoofer’s most critical functions.
- Level Control to fine-tune the overall output level that best matches the system and room
- Low pass filter control to ensure smooth sonic transitions and seamless blending with the main speakers
- Phase control to align the subwoofer’s output timing with the main speakers or additional subwoofers
- USB port provides power for the SVS SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter (sold separately) which eliminates the need for a cable run to the subwoofer from the source component
- RCA Audio Interconnect Input for use with most AV receivers and preamplifiers
- Speaker Level Stereo Inputs for use with legacy receivers
Acoustically Inert and Rigidly Braced Sealed-Cabinet Design
Understated yet stylish, the acoustically optimized sealed cabinet features an extra-thick MDF front baffle and rigid internal bracing to create a resonance-free environment. Compact enough to fit in nearly any room or system, it serves as a blank canvas for uncompromised subwoofer performance.
- Acoustic absorption eliminates all coloration from the cabinet, even when the deepest low frequencies are played at reference volume
- Protective non-resonant extra-thick ABS grille frame with fabric mesh cover shields driver to prevent damage while ensuring longevity
- Reinforced internal bracing for resonance-free performance at highest drive levels
- Custom iso-elastomer screw-in feet reduce noise artifacts and improve stability