Ordinary Sound Bars Don't Stand a Chance
The Prime Series speakers were designed to challenge speaker convention, and the Prime Satellite 2.1 Package is no exception.
Leveraging SVS’s audio passion and expertise, these speakers exceed everything you might expect from such a small and versatile speaker, providing a truly world-class listening experience. No compromise. Paired with the acclaimed SB-1000 subwoofer and its 300 watts of power, this system delivers a complete multi-channel experience for movies and music.
Prime Speakers: Extreme Performance and Uncompromised Fidelity
Prime Satellite - Satellites Redefined: High-End Audio Gets Small
From the moment you feel the weight of the Prime Satellite Speaker, it becomes clear that no other system has ever offered this level of audiophile design, high-end components, and precise build quality. Jets thunder through the sky. Bullets graze your ears. Prime Satellites simply outclass the tiny and tinny surround speakers designed to be more form than performer. Prime Satellites revolutionize surround speakers — in fact, they employ many of the same components as their bigger brothers in the Prime and Ultra lines.
Strategically placed, Prime Satellites create awe-inspiring realism and seamless sonic transitions from front-to-back and side-to-side. When the lights dim and the score fades in, they flood your room with dynamic audio realism and action. Painstakingly voiced and sonically matched, Prime Satellites are designed to blend with SVS towers, bookshelves, or in a system all their own for endless listening possibilities.
SB-1000 Subwoofer: Impressive, Deep, Clean SVS-Bass in an Inconspicuous 13" Cabinet
Like a stick of dynamite, the SB-1000 is easy to conceal — but its impact hard to ignore. It’s the most SVS-bass that can be condensed into a 13” package. Pumping out loads of fast, clean, bottom end — action-scene punches hit you right in the gut. When it’s time to party, your music comes to life—bass lines are tight and drum beats never muddy. Elegantly finished in premium black ash, gloss piano black, or gloss piano white, it fits with any décor. And yet, it’s small enough to tuck in a corner, if you need to keep it out of the way. Maximize the slam and impact of your home theater — with a minimal footprint.
SoundMatch Crossover Intelligently Designed for Your Listening Room
SVS's exclusive SoundMatch crossover sports premium-grade capacitors, air-core inductors, and heavy-trace printed circuit boards. All of these high-quality components yield lower distortion, tighter tolerances, better heat dissipation, and all around better sound. The 2-way crossover is uniquely tuned so each driver can blend perfectly each other while offering the best on and off-axis response, while maintaining phase coherency and razor sharp time domain behavior.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 8.85" x 4.9" x 6.3"
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Tweeter: 1"
- Woofer: 4.5"
- Frequency response: 69 - 25Hz ± 3dB
- Port: 1" wide-flared rear-firing
- Rated bandwidth: 69Hz - 25kHz (±3dB)
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 85dB (2.83V @ 1 meter full-space, 300-3kHz)
- Recommended amplifier power: 20 - 150 watts
- Tweeter-to-woofer crossover: 2.3kHz (12dB/octave slopes)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 13.5" x 13" x 14"
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Driver size: 12"
- Frequency response: 24 - 260Hz ± 3dB
- Front-firing 12" driver
- Sledge STA-300D with 300 watts RMS continuous power (720 watts peak dynamic power)
- 300 watts (720 watts peak dynamic)
- Efficient and cool-running Class D topology
- Green standby mode with > 0.5 watts consumption
- Input impedance: 47kΩ (unbalanced line-level RCA)/2kΩ (speaker level)
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction, worldwide safety certifications
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- Prime Satellite Speakers (Pair)
- SB-1000 Subwoofer