Exceeding Expectations in Home Theater
The original SVS subwoofer was a cylinder design, and this unique and elegant form factor has since become an iconic symbol of SVS performance heritage. The PC13-Ultra 1000 Watt DSP Controlled 13" Ported Cylinder Subwoofer with Variable Tuning is the ultimate expression of the powered cylinder, representing the pinnacle of SVS technology and their passion for building the most uncompromising high-performance subwoofers on the planet. The PC13-Ultra will exceed expectations of the most discriminating audiophile and hardcore home theater enthusiast.
Sledge Amplifier STA-1000D
The Sledge STA-1000D amplifier is a perfect match for the Ultra 13 driver, packing 1000 watts of power and sophisticated DSP control. Comprehensive and extensive menu options are accessed via an intuitive single-knob interface and easy-to-use LCD display. This will make your setup and integration with home theater or stereo system quick and simple.
SVS 13.5" High Output Driver
An SVS-exclusive design, the Ultra 13 driver was uncompromisingly crafted using the highest quality components, custom-tooled parts, and innovative technologies. As a result, it delivers an unparalleled combination of extreme output, ultra-low distortion, and exceptional linearity.
- Expensive Finite Element Analysis (FEA)-optimized under-hung motor technology for exceptionally low distortion
- Multi-layer flat-wound voice coil for ultra-high power handling
- Dual linear-roll spiders and stitched parabolic surround for extreme excursion capability
- Ultra-light and rigid Rohacell composite cone provides excellent transient response
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 47" x 16.6" x 16.6"
- Weight: 90 lbs.
- Driver: 13.5"
- Frequency response: 18 - 200Hz ± 3dB (20Hz mode), 15 - 200Hz ± 3dB (16Hz mode), 24 - 200Hz ± 3dB (sealed mode)
- Port size: Triple 3.5"
- Down-firing 13.5" driver with integral base plate
- Top-firing triple 3.5" high-flow flared ports
- Variable 20Hz, 16Hz, and sealed tuning modes
- Sledge STA-1000D with 1000 watts RMS continuous power (3600 watts peak dynamic power)
- High-efficiency and cool-running Class D topology
- Auto-On/On switch with green standby mode
- Input impedance: 24kΩ (unbalanced RCA)/22kΩ (balanced XLR)
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- PC13-Ultra 1000 Watt DSP Controlled 13" Ported Cylinder Subwoofer with Variable Tuning
- 8 foot power cord
Customer Reviews for SVS PC13-Ultra 1000 Watt DSP Controlled 13" Ported Cylinder Subwoofer with Variable Tuning
As a matter of fact, I'm going to nominate SVS for a few humanitarian awards. Owning one of their procucts (especially the Ultra), is like taking a bath in a tub filled with pure joy. I simply cannot stop smiling when listening to my system now.
SVS just happened to have a PC13 - ULTRA
The performance for the price of the pc13u is quite simply astonishing......in fact, it is astonishing performance at any price.......
My reference subwoofer currently is a Paradigm 15 (Reference collection).....if memory serves, I believe it was a $3499.00 dollar subwoofer just two years ago......and believe me, it was (and continues to be) "no slouch" in the performance department.......
I honestly believe the pc13u bests it in every performance category......extension, depth, weight, snap, dB.....so on........especially in my room with the 16 hz plug inserted......
As much as it surprises me to do so.......I have made the decision to move the Paradigm 15 Reference to my bedroom, and use the pc13u in my living room reference system.
Congratulations on a really, really superlative product at a jaw dropping (low) price...........I have been an audiophile/videophile for 40 years (made my first speaker at the age of 12)......things in this hobby just keep getting better and better and better...........thank you for your contribution.
While creating sound effects for my first feature film, there was one sound effect that had good amount of low freq energy. When I heard the final version, the sound effect was just unbelievable, I could hear and feel every little detail. A few minutes later, I walked into the kitchen, which is 15 feet away. I found a few bottles of spices knocked over. And there were no earthquakes that day. So it must have been PC13.