Musical and Monstrous Rolled into One
Spine-tingling depth and chest-thumping impact at cinema playback levels can be yours with the PC12-Plus 800 Watt DSP Controlled 12" Ported Subwoofer with Variable Tuning.
Nimble yet powerful, this iconic cylinder is a heavyweight champ. Cleverly using heights to its advantage, it creates a cabinet volume that takes its power and precision above and beyond. To musical passages, it brings subtlety and nuance - breathing depth into woodwinds and richness to percussion. To movies, it drops earth-shaking sonic bombs on cue; its bountiful 2300 watts peak muscle effortlessly unleashing head-spinning sound pressure levels. All this clean, crisp, DSP-controlled bass takes up a mere 16.6" circular footprint. Elegantly finished in black velour, it will be right at home in any décor. So if you want a champion on your side, call on the PC12-Plus.
Sledge Amplifier STA-800D
True to the SVS philosophy, the PC12-Plus has been rigorously engineered and designed; meticulous attention is given to how each part will enhance the listening experience. The Sledge STA-800D is no exception.
With digital bass management, room gain compensation, and flexible setup, it is fully armed to integrate with your equipment and room characteristics. Its effortless 2300 watts peak power and 800 watts continuous power are the foundation of both the PC12-Plus punch and musical subtlety.
SVS 12" High Output Driver
Now in its fifth generation of refinement, the exclusive SVS Plus-12 woofer delivers audiophile-grade sound that is unmatched at this price point. In fact, this driver is so overbuilt, the SVS research and development engineers had to push it with over 2000 watts before it even broke a sweat. From this firm foundation of rugged reliability, the Plus-12 driver delivers exceptional linearity, low-distortion, and excellent detail.
- All new, exhaustively tested design
- Bifilar wound, 3" diameter, high-power aluminum voice coil
- Dual linear-roll spiders and stitched parabolic surround for extreme excursion capability
- Ultra-light and rigid composite cone provides excellent transient response
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 39.56" x 16.63" x 16.6"
- Weight: 75 lbs.
- Driver: 12" Plus
- Frequency response: 18 - 250Hz ± 3dB (20Hz mode), 16 - 250Hz ± 3dB (16Hz mode), 23 - 250Hz ± 3dB (sealed mode)
- Port size: Triple 3"
- Down-firing driver with integral base plate
- Top-firing triple 3" high-flow flared ports
- Variable 20Hz, 16Hz, and sealed tuning modes
- Sledge STA-800D with 800 watts RMS continuous power (2300 watts peak dynamic power)
- High-efficiency and cool-running Class D topology
- Auto-On/On switch with green standby mode
- Input impedance: 24kΩ (unbalanced RCA)/22kΩ (balanced XLR)
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- PC12-Plus 800 Watt DSP Controlled 12" Ported Subwoofer with Variable Tuning
- 8 foot power cord