Award-Winning 2000 Series Performance; Fresh All New Cylinder Design
Introducing the PC-2000 500 Watt DSP Controlled 12" Cylinder Subwoofer, featuring an all new 500 watt amplifier and capable 12" driver in a refreshing and modern style. It's better looking and better performing even than its revered predecessors, leveraging SVS's award-winning 2000-series technology.
True to its iconic design heritage, this vertical powered cylinder leverages its height to sonic advantage. With a mere 16.6" diameter footprint, it delivers unmatched bass performance per square inch of floor space giving you the sheer power of a ported subwoofer in a footprint nothing matches. Your music and movies will enjoy depth and dynamics like never before.
Sledge Amplifier STA-500D
The Sledge STA-500D is the sonic engine that brings an unprecedented amp technology and sophistication not found anywhere else at this price point. On sheer power alone, it effortlessly punches out 500 watts RMS and 1100 peak watts.
Quick, smooth, and precise digital signal processing at all drive levels. Plus, flexible connectivity for easy setup and integration into your home theater or stereo system. Include an energy saving standby mode of less than 0.5 watts, and pair it with a freshly designed, exhaustively tested SVS 2000-series driver, and you've got yourself a never-before-at-this-price sonic package.
SVS 12" High Output Driver
Designed from scratch and optimized through exhaustive testing until it delivered unprecedented performance, the powerful 2000-series driver does SVS proud.
Matched and maximized to its Sledge amplifier, it effortlessly delivers the STA-500D's precision, dynamic flexibility, and raw punch. The result: the driver delivers higher output, improved linearity, and lower distortion, which means loads of clean, precise, deep powerful bass for your movies and music.
- All new, exhaustively tested design
- Computer FEA-optimized motor for even lower distortion
- Heavy-duty voice coil for extreme power handling
- Upgraded suspension for improved linearity and control
- Lightweight aluminum cone to deliver high efficiency
- Rubber surround for excellent durability and long life
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 34" x 16.6" x 16.6"
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Driver size: 12"
- Frequency response: 16 - 260Hz ± 3Db
- Port size: Single 4"
- Down-firing 12" 2000-series driver
- Rear-firing 4" high-flow port with custom-tooled outer port flare
- Sledge STA-500D DSP amplifier
- 500 watts RMS continuous (1100 watts peak dynamic)
- Efficient and cool-running Class D topology
- 3-12V trigger with 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS mini-jack input
- Green standby mode with > 0.5 watts consumption
- Input impedance: 47kΩ (unbalanced line-level RCA)
- Continuously variable (0 - 180 degrees) phase control
- Continuously variable (50 - 160Hz) 12dB/octave low pass filter frequency with disable/LFE setting
- Fixed 80Hz 12dB/octave high pass filter on line level outputs
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction, worldwide safety certifications
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- PC-2000 500 Watt DSP Controlled 12" Cylinder Subwoofer
- 8 foot power cord