Enjoy the Subtleties of Music and the Blasts of Blockbusters - All at a Mid-Level Price
With 2300 watts peak power and a weight of 127 pounds, the PB12-Plus 800 Watt DSP Controlled 12" Ported Subwoofer with Variable Tuning is a tank. Many pricey subwoofers don't stand a chance against its power and precision. This weapon is the embodiment of research and engineering. For action, sci-fi, and scary movies, it delivers earth-shaking payloads of bass with precision. Its clean, tight, accurate lows rival professional cinemas. In fact, there are times you may not even hear it at work, but you'll feel it. On the edge of subsonic levels, it stirs your senses so well, it can give you goose bumps. That said, this isn't a no-finesse brute. The PB12-Plus delivers music with style. From cello and upright bass, to sax and electric bass, soft passages and subtle scores are deftly rendered with nuance and dimension. This subwoofer is definitely armed and ready for duty in your home.
Sledge Amplifier STA-800D
True to the SVS philosophy, the PB12-Plus has been rigorously engineered and designed; meticulous attention is given to how each part will enhance the listening experience. The Sledge STA-800D is no exception.
With digital bass management, room gain compensation, and flexible setup, it is fully armed to integrate with your equipment and room characteristics. Its effortless 2300 watts peak power and 800 watts continuous power are the foundation of both the PB12-Plus punch and musical subtlety.
SVS 12" High Output Driver
Now in its fifth generation of refinement, the exclusive SVS Plus-12 woofer delivers audiophile-grade sound that is unmatched at this price point. In fact, this driver is so overbuilt, the SVS research and development engineers had to push it with over 2000 watts before it even broke a sweat. From this firm foundation of rugged reliability, the Plus-12 driver delivers exceptional linearity, low-distortion, and excellent detail.
- Fine Element Analysis (FEA)-optimized motor with copper shorting sleeve to reduce gap induction and distortion
- Bifilar wound, 3" diameter, high-power aluminum voice coil
- Dual linear-roll spiders and stitched parabolic surround for extreme excursion capability
- Ultra-light and rigid composite cone provides excellent transient response
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 22" x 19.8" x 26.6"
- Weight: 127 lbs.
- Driver: 12" Plus
- Frequency response: 18 - 250Hz ± 3dB (20Hz mode), 16 - 250Hz ± 3dB (16Hz mode), 23 - 250Hz ± 3dB (sealed mode)
- Port size: Triple 3"
- Front-firing 12" driver
- Front-firing triple 3" high-flow ports
- Variable 20Hz, 16Hz, and sealed tuning modes
- Sledge STA-800D with 800 watts RMS continuous power (2300 watts peak dynamic power)
- High-efficiency and cool-running Class D topology
- Auto-On/On switch with green standby mode
- Input impedance: 24kΩ (unbalanced RCA)/22kΩ (balanced XLR)
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- PB12-Plus 800 Watt DSP Controlled 12" Ported Subwoofer with Variable Tuning
- 8 foot power cord