Delivering Incredible Slam, Impact, and Extreme Bass Output
The PB-2000 500 Watt DSP Controlled 12" Ported Subwoofer provides a low-end foundation for any home theater or music system. Borrowing extensively from the legendary SVS Ultra subwoofer line, the PB-2000 sets all the performance benchmarks for a subwoofer under $1,000.
Movies have an added dimension of explosive impact with sound effects and mood altering soundtracks. Music becomes a more immersive experience where bass lines and percussion come to life with toe-tapping, head-nodding results. Designed for the most demanding audio palates, the PB-2000 subwoofer extends all the way down to 17Hz and easily handles reference volume levels without a hint of strain.
The PB-2000 features a front-firing 4" high0flow port with inner/outer port flares for extremely controlled bass with palpable slam. Its Sledge STA-500D DSP amplifier includes specs and features normally found in subwoofers costing much more. Conservatively rated at a robust 500 watts RMS continuous and 1100 watts peak dynamic, the amplifier features a sophisticated DSP with an array of filters, volume, gain, and phase controls for fine-tuning performance.
At the heart of each subwoofer is a rigorously engineered 12" driver with dual high-grade ferrite magnets and FEA-optimized motor for distortion-free performance in any system. The PB-2000 is one of the best subwoofers for 5.1 home theater and all other surround sound systems.
Sledge Amplifier STA-500D
The Sledge STA-500D is the sonic engine that brings an unprecedented amp technology and sophistication not found anywhere else at this price point. On sheer power alone, it effortlessly punches out 500 watts RMS and 1100 peak watts.
Quick, smooth, and precise digital signal processing at all drive levels. Plus, flexible connectivity for easy setup and integration into your home theater or stereo system. Include an energy saving standby mode of less than 0.5 watts, and pair it with a freshly designed, exhaustively tested SVS 2000-series driver, and you've got yourself a never-before-at-this-price sonic package.
SVS 12" High Output Driver
Designed from scratch and optimized through exhaustive testing until it delivered unprecedented performance, the powerful 2000-series driver does SVS proud.
Matched and maximized to its Sledge amplifier, it effortlessly delivers the STA-500D's precision, dynamic flexibility, and raw punch. The result: the driver delivers higher output, improved linearity, and lower distortion, which means loads of clean, precise, deep powerful bass for your movies and music.
- Computer FEA-optimized motor for even lower distortion
- Heavy-duty voice coil for extreme power handling
- Upgraded suspension for improved linearity and control
- Lightweight aluminum cone to deliver high efficiency
- Rubber surround for excellent durability and long life
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 20.9" x 17.3" x 23.2"
- Weight: 65.6 lbs.
- Driver size: 12"
- Frequency response: 17 - 260Hz ± 3dB
- Port size: Single 4"
- Front-firing 12" driver
- Sledge STA-500D DSP amplifier
- 500 watts RMS continuous (1100 watts peak dynamic)
- Efficient and cool-running Class D topology
- 3-12V trigger with 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS mini-jack input
- Green standby mode with > 0.5 watts consumption
- Input impedance: 47kΩ (unbalanced line-level RCA)
- Continuously variable (0 - 180 degrees) phase control
- Continuously variable (50 - 160Hz) 12dB/octave low pass filter frequency with disable/LFE setting
- Fixed 80Hz 12dB/octave high pass filter on line level outputs
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction, worldwide safety certifications
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- PB-2000 500 Watt DSP Controlled 12" Ported Subwoofer (Black Ash)
- 8 foot power cord