Leader in Sound Quality Launches a New Sonic ExperienceWith more and more audio installations leaning toward a professional cinema experience, Sunfire XTEQ has met the demand for high performance subwoofers that focus purely on audio quality. Sunfire is proud to deliver accurate, powerful bass that spikes the entertainment value dramatically within every home. Delivering up to 3,000 watts of pure heart-thumping bass, you won’t find a more solid performer than the XTEQ series.
The beauty of XTEQ isn’t just in the sound. It’s the chic, compact design that blends into any room and pivots away from traditional gaudy, oversized equipment; instead making the audio the authority. Room-specific calibration accurately integrates an XTEQ subwoofer into any living space and existing audio system. You’ll get bone-rattling bass from some of the smallest subwoofer cabinets in the industry.
The big breakthrough features of the XTEQ are its proven tracking down converter amplifier, its long throw, high back-electromotive force drivers, and its fully automatic room equalizer. Taken together, these unique features provide these subwoofers with as much bass as you would get from several 15 inch drivers mounted in a cabinet the size of a small refrigerator. Defining the standard of quality today, the XTEQ series also brings a suite of premium audiophile features to the table, like advanced auto turn-on circuitry, Anti-Walking Tread Design Feet™, gold plated connectors, soft clipping circuitry, and variable crossover level and phase control, making the XTEQ the foundation for any great home theater and audio system.
Sunfire XTEQ 12” Subwoofer Highlights:
- Sunfire’s Tracking Down Converter high-powered XT amplifier design
- Digital Auto-EQ circuit for enhanced room calibration
- Connectivity options including XLR connector
- Asymmetrical Cardioid Surround (ACS)
- High Back EMF system with high excursion drivers
- Driver Complement:
- 12” Active Side: Firing Driver
- 12” Side Firing: Passive Radiator
- Amplifier Power: 3,000 Watt Tracking Down Converter
- Frequency Response: 16Hz - 100Hz
- THD: Less than 3% typical operation
- High Pass Crossover: 85Hz
- Low Pass Crossover: 30Hz
- Phase:0 to 180 degree (variable)
- Woofer Magnet: 7.5" x 3.5" deep 194 oz
- Voice Coil: 3"
- Cone Material: Non-pressed paper with a high density foam edge
- Line Level (L&R): Line Level (RCA) Nominal Impedance 15k ?
- Input (Mono): Balanced (XLR) Nominal Impedance 14k ?
- Slave: Line Level - Mono (RCA) Nominal Impedance 8k ?
- Microphone 3.5 mm (condense mic incl.): 3.5mm (Microphone included)
- Trigger On: 12 VDC
- Thru (L&R): Line Level (RCA) 85Hz High Pass Filter / Bypass - selectable
- Slave: Line Level – Mono (RCA) Nominal Impedance120k ?
- Finish: High Gloss Black
- Included Accessories: Microphone and Power Cord
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 13.5” H x 14” W x 13” D
- Weight Net: 58.9 lbs (26.8kg)
- Power: 100-120/220-240 V~, 50/60Hz, 900W