This Home Theater Package includes:
- Sunfire XTEQ 12" High Performance Subwoofer
- FREE Panamax PM8-AV Home Theater Power Management System
Sunfire XTEQ 12" High Performance Subwoofer
Leader in Sound Quality Launches a New Sonic ExperienceWith more and more audio installations leaning toward a professional cinema experience, Sunfire XTEQ has met the demand for high performance subwoofers that focus purely on audio quality. Sunfire is proud to deliver accurate, powerful bass that spikes the entertainment value dramatically within every home. Delivering up to 3,000 watts of pure heart-thumping bass, you won’t find a more solid performer than the XTEQ series.
The beauty of XTEQ isn’t just in the sound. It’s the chic, compact design that blends into any room and pivots away from traditional gaudy, oversized equipment; instead making the audio the authority. Room-specific calibration accurately integrates an XTEQ subwoofer into any living space and existing audio system. You’ll get bone-rattling bass from some of the smallest subwoofer cabinets in the industry.
The big breakthrough features of the XTEQ are its proven tracking down converter amplifier, its long throw, high back-electromotive force drivers, and its fully automatic room equalizer. Taken together, these unique features provide these subwoofers with as much bass as you would get from several 15 inch drivers mounted in a cabinet the size of a small refrigerator. Defining the standard of quality today, the XTEQ series also brings a suite of premium audiophile features to the table, like advanced auto turn-on circuitry, Anti-Walking Tread Design Feet™, gold plated connectors, soft clipping circuitry, and variable crossover level and phase control, making the XTEQ the foundation for any great home theater and audio system.
Sunfire XTEQ 12” Subwoofer Highlights:
- Sunfire’s Tracking Down Converter high-powered XT amplifier design
- Digital Auto-EQ circuit for enhanced room calibration
- Connectivity options including XLR connector
- Asymmetrical Cardioid Surround (ACS)
- High Back EMF system with high excursion drivers
Panamax PM8-AV Home Theater Power Management System
Panamax PM8-AV Power Management System Features:
Improves Picture and Sound Quality
- The PM8-AVs Power Cleaning and Filtration eliminate common symptoms of contaminated power (including loss of detail, pops, hisses, hums and visual artifacts) and allows your A/V equipment to perform up to its full capability.
- Exclusive Protect or Disconnect circuitry. In the event of a catastrophic surge such as lightning, it completely disconnects AC power to connected equipment.
- Engineered and built to meet the latest UL Safety requirements (UL 1449 3rd Edition)
Sunfire XTEQ12 Specifications:
- Driver Complement:
- 12” Active Side: Firing Driver
- 12” Side Firing: Passive Radiator
- Amplifier Power: 3,000 Watt Tracking Down Converter
- Frequency Response: 16Hz - 100Hz
- THD: Less than 3% typical operation
- High Pass Crossover: 85Hz
- Low Pass Crossover: 30Hz
- Phase:0 to 180 degree (variable)
- Woofer Magnet: 7.5" x 3.5" deep 194 oz
- Voice Coil: 3"
- Cone Material: Non-pressed paper with a high density foam edge
- Line Level (L&R): Line Level (RCA) Nominal Impedance 15k ?
- Input (Mono): Balanced (XLR) Nominal Impedance 14k ?
- Slave: Line Level - Mono (RCA) Nominal Impedance 8k ?
- Microphone 3.5 mm (condense mic incl.): 3.5mm (Microphone included)
- Trigger On: 12 VDC
- Thru (L&R): Line Level (RCA) 85Hz High Pass Filter / Bypass - selectable
- Slave: Line Level – Mono (RCA) Nominal Impedance120k ?
- Finish: High Gloss Black
- Included Accessories: Microphone and Power Cord
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 13.5” H x 14” W x 13” D
- Weight Net: 58.9 lbs (26.8kg)
- Power: 100-120/220-240 V~, 50/60Hz, 900W
Panamax PM8-AV Specifications:
- Weight 3.5 lbs.
- Dimensions 12 in. L x 5 in. W x 1.75 in H (12.5 in. L Including brackets)
- Voltage Protection Rating (UL 1449 3rd Edition, 3,000A) 500V
- Thermal Fusing Yes
- Single Pulse Energy Dissipation 1125 Joules
- Response Time < 1ns
- Protection Modes L-N, L-G, N-G
- Protect or DisconnectTM Circuitry Yes
- Power Cord 6 ft fixed
- Plug Type right angle, 45 degree offset
- Peak Impulse Current 52,000 A
- Maximum Current Rating 15 A (1800W)
- Line Voltage 120VAC, 50/60Hz
- Initial Clamping , 141V RMS
- EMI/RFI Noise Filtration 45 dB(100 KHz - 1MHz)
- Wires Protected 2 wire, 1 pair (3,4)
- Suppression Modes Metallic & Longitudinal
- Fuseless / Auto-reseting Yes
- Connectors RJ-11
- Clamping Level 260V
- Capacitance 30pf (approx.)
- Protection Shielded Yes
- Insertion Loss < 0.5 dB
- HD 1080 i/p Ready Yes
- Frequency Range 0MHz - 2.2 GHz
- Connections Female F, Gold Plated
- Clamping Level 75V
- Bi-directional Yes