This Home Theater Package includes:
- Sunfire XTEQ 10" High Performance Subwoofer
- FREE Panamax PM8-AV Home Theater Power Management System
Sunfire XTEQ 10" High Performance Subwoofer
Leader in Sound Quality Launches a New Sonic ExperienceThe launch of Sunfire XTEQ brings more than just spectacular sound. The cool, compact design of this premium subwoofer sets it apart from the paunchy pack and brings class to any space so that the listener can focus on the authoritative audio. Sunfire XTEQ is proud to deliver accurate, powerful bass that elevates the entertainment value in your home or home theater. Room-specific calibration accurately integrates an XTEQ subwoofer into your living space and existing audio system and creates – even mimics—a professional cinema experience. You’ll get up to 3,000 watts of blood-pumping bass from some of the smallest subwoofer cabinets in the industry.
The unique features of the XTEQ deliver as much bass as you would get from several 15 inch drivers mounted in a cabinet the size of a small refrigerator. Defining the standard of quality today, the XTEQ series brings a proven tracking down converter amplifier, long throw, high back-electromotive force drivers, and a fully automatic room equalizer to the audio experience. Add to that a suite of premium audiophile features like advanced auto turn-on circuitry, Anti-Walking Tread Design Feet™, gold plated connectors, soft clipping circuitry, and variable crossover level and phase control, and there’s no denying that the XTEQ is the foundation for any great home theater and audio system.
Sunfire XTEQ 10” Subwoofer Highlights:
- Sunfire’s Tracking Down Converter high-powered XT amplifier design
- Digital Auto-EQ circuit for enhanced room calibration
- Connectivity options including XLR connector
- Asymmetrical Cardioid Surround (ACS)
- High Back EMF system with high excursion drivers
Panamax PM8-AV Home Theater Power Management System
Panamax PM8-AV Power Management System Features:
Improves Picture and Sound Quality
- The PM8-AVs Power Cleaning and Filtration eliminate common symptoms of contaminated power (including loss of detail, pops, hisses, hums and visual artifacts) and allows your A/V equipment to perform up to its full capability.
- Exclusive Protect or Disconnect circuitry. In the event of a catastrophic surge such as lightning, it completely disconnects AC power to connected equipment.
- Engineered and built to meet the latest UL Safety requirements (UL 1449 3rd Edition)
Sunfire XTEQ10 Specifications:
- Driver Complement:
- 10” Active Side: Firing Driver
- 10” Side Firing: Passive Radiator
- Amplifier Power: 2,700 Watt Tracking Down Converter
- Frequency Response: 18Hz - 100Hz
- THD: Less than 3% typical operation
- High Pass Crossover: 85Hz
- Low Pass Crossover: 30Hz
- Phase:0 to 180 degree (variable)
- Woofer Magnet: 7.5" x 3.5" deep 194 oz
- Voice Coil: 3"
- Cone Material: Non-pressed paper with a high density foam edge
- Line Level (L&R): Line Level (RCA) Nominal Impedance 15k ?
- Input (Mono): Balanced (XLR) Nominal Impedance 14k ?
- Slave: Line Level - Mono (RCA) Nominal Impedance 8k ?
- Microphone 3.5 mm (condense mic incl.): 3.5mm (Microphone included)
- Trigger On: 12 VDC
- Thru (L&R): Line Level (RCA) 85Hz High Pass Filter / Bypass - selectable
- Slave: Line Level – Mono (RCA) Nominal Impedance120k ?
- Finish: High Gloss Black
- Included Accessories: Microphone and Power Cord
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 11.5” H x 12.75” W x 11” D
- Weight Net: 54.5 lbs (24.8kg)
- Power: 100-120/220-240 V~, 50/60Hz, 900W
Panamax PM8-AV Specifications:
- Weight 3.5 lbs.
- Dimensions 12 in. L x 5 in. W x 1.75 in H (12.5 in. L Including brackets)
- Voltage Protection Rating (UL 1449 3rd Edition, 3,000A) 500V
- Thermal Fusing Yes
- Single Pulse Energy Dissipation 1125 Joules
- Response Time < 1ns
- Protection Modes L-N, L-G, N-G
- Protect or DisconnectTM Circuitry Yes
- Power Cord 6 ft fixed
- Plug Type right angle, 45 degree offset
- Peak Impulse Current 52,000 A
- Maximum Current Rating 15 A (1800W)
- Line Voltage 120VAC, 50/60Hz
- Initial Clamping , 141V RMS
- EMI/RFI Noise Filtration 45 dB(100 KHz - 1MHz)
- Wires Protected 2 wire, 1 pair (3,4)
- Suppression Modes Metallic & Longitudinal
- Fuseless / Auto-reseting Yes
- Connectors RJ-11
- Clamping Level 260V
- Capacitance 30pf (approx.)
- Protection Shielded Yes
- Insertion Loss < 0.5 dB
- HD 1080 i/p Ready Yes
- Frequency Range 0MHz - 2.2 GHz
- Connections Female F, Gold Plated
- Clamping Level 75V
- Bi-directional Yes