As the largest model in the S series, the S.9 will transform your system – any expectations you may have of it – into an engaging, dynamic experience, alive with movement and emotion. The S.9 will produce genuine, room-filling bass with ease, and simultaneously provide previously unheard details and textures guaranteed to thrill.
The Sumiko S.9 utilizes an active-passive configuration; one of the 10-inch drivers is controlled by the 350 watt amplifier, while the other, passive driver reinforces the output of the active driver. This additional surface effectively doubles the air moving capacity of the design. The result is more dynamic, prodigious bass across the entire room while reaching over a half octave below the S.5. Both speaker level and subwoofer (line) level inputs are provided for the most flexible connectivity, and the controls let you dial in the subwoofer to blend perfectly into your system.
One or more Sumiko S.9 subwoofers in your system will transform your listening experience into a spectacular, life-like engagement that will keep you in your seat song after song, scene after scene – all at a very reasonable price.
Sumiko S.9 350W Powered Subwoofer Specifications:
- Type: Passive Radiator, front-firing passive radiator, down-firing active woofer
- Woofer: 1 x 260mm (10”)
- Amplifier: 350W rms, 700 peak
- Active Drive Unit: 10 in., 260 mm long-throw, steel chassis
- Lower Frequency Response: 25Hz at -3dB
- Input Connectors: Hi Level Neutrik Speakon, Lo Level single phono, LFE phono
- Phase Switch: Yes, 0 or 180 degrees
- Amplifier Type: Class AB
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 14 x 15.9 x 16.2 in, 355 x 405 x 411mm including feet
- Finish: Gloss Piano Black or White Lacquer
- Weight: 46.2 lbs (21kg) – net weight