Finding a subwoofer that is both ultra-compact and high quality can be a challenge - that’s exactly where the Sumiko S.0 comes in. Don’t be fooled by the size. The S.0 offers true foundation into low-40 Hz range, with more control and gravity than most loudspeakers rated to reach the same limit. The S.0 is poised to provide real texture and substance to your listening experience.
The Sumiko S.0 requires less than a square foot of floor space, allowing it to go just about anywhere. A bedroom surround system, a gaming system, or even a small, premium office system will take on greater weight and definition with the S.0 providing the bass line.
The design premise for the Sumiko S.0 was quite direct – yield as much performance and sound from the most diminutive package possible. To this end, you will find features on the S.0 that would be expected only on much more costly models. The custom, 6.5-inch, extra long-throw woofer lies at the heart of the design, driven with 120 watts (250 peak) of clean, high current power. The S.0 is rich in quality from its stout, lacquered cabinet down to the solid aluminum feet. Speaker level and line level connections are on the back panel, along with all necessary controls to contour the speaker to blend seamlessly into your system.
Sumiko S.0 Ultra-Compact Subwoofer Specifications:
- Type: Closed Box, down-firing active woofer
- Woofer: 1 x 165mm (6.5”) very long throw
- Amplifier: 120W rms, 250 peak
- Active Drive Unit: 6.5in, 165 mm long-throw steel chassis
- Lower Frequency Response: 45 Hz at -3 dB
- Input Connectors: Hi Level Neutrik Speakon, Lo Level single phono, LFE phono
- Phase Switch: Yes, 0 or 180 degrees
- Amplifier Type: Class AB
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 9.65 x 10.8 x 11 in, 245 x 275 x 280 mm including feet
- Finish: Gloss Piano Black or White Lacquer
- Weight: 20.3 lbs (9.2 kg) – net weight