Shaking the ground and rattling the walls is no longer an option in most home theaters. People want the visceral impact of deep dynamic bass that brings both movies and music to life. We have always been a major provider of subwoofers in both in-wall and freestanding formats. The BassX series has been installed in homes around the world with impressive results. But now there is more.
The new Vital subs are more powerful, more musical and more dynamic. With entirely new cabinets, drivers and dedicated amplification, these three models will deliver the kind of sonic performance discriminating customers demand.
Available with 8, 10 or 12-inch woofers and 80, 120 or 250 watts of power, there is a model for every application. Whether it is a matter of adding a bit of bottom end in the bedroom or filling the theater with bone crushing realism, there is a Vital sub for the job.
- Built-In 250 Watt Amplifier
- 12" Long Throw Woofer
- Auto Power Via Signal Sensing
- Cabinet Top Mounted Recessed Volume Control
- Magnetically Shielded
- Frequency Response: 28Hz - 200Hz
- LFE (Low Frequency Effects) Input
- Overload Protection Circuit
- Dual Voltage Switch 115/230v
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 19"* x 15" x 16 1/2"** (483 mm x 381 mm x 419 mm)
- Weight: 44 lbs. (19.96kg)
*Add 13/16" for feet (21 mm)** Measurement does not include binding posts / banana plug connectors. Please allow another 4" (102 mm) for cable connections.