SpeakerCraft Ruckus 6 One Rock Landscape Speaker
The new rock inspired enclosures are made of reinforced poly-resin that matches the color of the U.V. weather-resistant lacquer coating that covers the speaker. The result is a stone finish that, even if chipped or marred, will simply expose the same color and texture underneath. This means the speaker will look good and sound good for years to come.
New driver elements and crossover networks have resulted in higher fidelity and greater sound pressure levels. Now the backyard can literally be filled with sound that rivals the finest indoor systems.
Speakercraft has crafted these as simulated rocks containing speakers, not rock speakers. This is because Rocks look more like real rocks. Thanks to a new revolutionary process, the speaker remains completely unseen behind a grille that matches the Rock surface and texture. The Ruckus Series feature a durable enclosure that will withstand rain, snow, hot sun, and even swimming pool acids. The two-way coaxial woofers are made from a special weatherproof nylon frame that prevents the magnet rusting. Rubber spiders in the polypropylene woofer seal the tweeter posts and keep water and moisture from entering the voice coil. Even the wiring inside the speakers are coated with silicone rubber to prevent corrosion.
SpeakerCraft Ruckus 6 One Rock Landscape Speaker Specifications:
- Speaker Type: Rock Landscape Speakers
- Tweeter: 1/2" Polyamide Dome with Silicone Encased Leads
- Woofer: 6 1/2" Polyproylene Cone with Sealed Voice Coil, Rubber Surround, and Silicone Encased Leads
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 91dB 1W/1m
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Power Recommendation: 80 Watts
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 9 1/8" x 13" x 10 1/2" (232mm x 330mm x 267mm)
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY