Taking advantage of the research and development resources invested in the original AIM LCR, Speakercraft has created a sibling with a much smaller footprint. The AIM LCR 3 is a two-way DAppolito design with dual 3-inch woofers sandwiching a pivoting 1-inch dome tweeter. As with the original AIM LCR, this speaker features a fully pivoting baffle to allow the installer to focus the sound toward the listening area.
AIM LCR3 speakers can be used in any position of a home theater speaker system. A single AIM LCR3 can be used for the front center channel, or a pair can be used for front or rear left and right.
- Efficiency: 86dB 1W/1m
- Power Handling: 5 - 60 Watts
- Impedance: 8 Ohms Compatible
- Frequency Response: 60Hz - 20kHz 3d
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 10" x 5 3/4" x 3" (254 mm x 146 mm x 76 mm)
- Wall Cut-Out: (H x W) 9" x 4 3/4" (227 mm x 120 mm)
- Pivoting Woofer Baffle
- Two 3" Kevlar Cone Woofers with Phase Plugs
- Pivoting 34" Aluminum/Magnesium Dome Tweeter
- Front-Mounted 2-Position Treble Adjustment Switch
- Timbre-Matched to All Five Series Speakers