This product has been selected as one of The Best TVs of 2021. Our Gear Guides are highly-curated selections which represent the best of the best in their category. From televisions and Bluetooth speakers, to marine audio and outdoor speakers—-start (or finish) your shopping journey with our Gear Guides.
Inputs and Outputs
- HDMI Signal: 4096x2160p(24,60Hz), 3840x2160p(24,30,60Hz), 1080p(30,60,120Hz), 1080/24p, 1080i(60Hz), 720p(30,60Hz), 720/24p, 480p
- HDCP: HDCP2.3(for HDMI1/2/3/4)
- Bluetooth profile support : Version 4.2 HID/HOGP/SPP/A2DP/AVRCP
- 4K 60P High-Quality formats: HDMI IN1, IN2, IN3, IN4 ports for 4K(up to 18Gbps) signal
- AC Power Input: C8 INLET(REAR)
- RF (Terrestrial/Cable) Connection Input(s): 1(Side)
- Composite Video Input(s): 1(Side)
- HDMI inputs total: 4(4Side)
- Analog Audio Input(s) (Total): 1(Side Analog Conversion)
- Digital Audio Output(s): 1(Side)
- Headphone Output(s): 1(Side)
- USB ports: 2(Side)
- Ethernet inputs: 1(Side)
- RS-232C Input(s): 1(Side)
- HDMI PC Input Format: 640x480(31.5kHz,60Hz), 800x600(37.9kHz,60Hz), 1024x768(48.4kHz,60Hz), 1280x1024(64.0kHz,60Hz), 1152x864(67.5kHz,75Hz), 1600x900(55.9kHz,60Hz), 1680x1050(65.3kHz,60Hz), 1920x1080(67.5kHz,60Hz), 3840x2160p(30Hz), 3840x2160p(60Hz, 8bits)
- Power Requirements (voltage): AC 120V for UL cUL AC 110-240V for other
- Power Requirements (frequency): 60Hz for UL cUL 50/60Hz for other
- Rated Power Consumption: 353W
- Power Consumption (in Standby): 0.5W
- Annual Power Consumption: 373kWh/Year
Regulation and Standard Compliance
- VESA Hole Spacing Compatible : Yes
- VESA Hole Pitch(W x H): 300x300 mm / 11 7/8 x 11 7/8 inch
- Dimension of TV without Stand (W x H x D): 65 7/8 x 37 7/8 x 2 7/8 inch
- Dimension of TV with Stand (W x H x D): 66 x 41 3/8 x 16 3/8 inch
- Stand Width: 66(41 5/8) inch
- AC Cable Length: 1600mm
- Weight of TV without Stand: 73 lb
- Weight of TV with Stand: 78.5 lb
- Weight of Package Carton(Gross): 103.6lb.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- Table top stand
- AC power cord
- Voice remote control
- Quick setup guide
- Operating instructions
Customer Reviews for Sony XBR-75X950H 75" BRAVIA 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart TV
My only gripe is the provided remote control. For an expensive television, it feels cheap. It is awful for navigating between channels on our local cable provider, and I have had to re-pair the remote multiple times in the first few months of having it.
Picture quality is fantastic Really very bright and I had to turn brightness done like 3 or 4 steps. Might need to do some ceiling treatment as there is a lot of reflection (white popcorn). Movies with Dolby vision are great and I like the ability to chose between Vision bright or dark.
Had some problems originally such as the set would randomly turn off. Also had orange/amber lite located on bottom bezel to the left of the Sony logo. After the last firmware update, no problems.
I have this unit connected to my new AVR so I can’t say anything about sound quality.
The resolution is unmatched if you research they are top scale for upscaling, HDR, contrast quality, etc.
NO NEED FOR A SOUND BAR - the volume on this TV is such high quality and incredibly load, you will have it on 10-15 out of 100 the whole time haha.
Easy to setup, easy to mount, aesthetic view, and great for work, tv, gaming (pc and console) overall 10/10