This product has been selected as one of The Best TVs of 2021. Our Gear Guides are highly-curated selections which represent the best of the best in their category. From televisions and Bluetooth speakers, to marine audio and outdoor speakers—-start (or finish) your shopping journey with our Gear Guides.
Inputs and Outputs
- HDMI Signal: 4096x2160p(24,60Hz), 3840x2160p(24,30,60Hz), 1080p(30,60,120Hz), 1080/24p, 1080i(60Hz), 720p(30,60Hz), 720/24p, 480p
- HDCP: HDCP2.3(for HDMI1/2/3/4)
- Bluetooth profile support : Version 4.2 HID/HOGP/SPP/A2DP/AVRCP
- 4K 60P High-Quality formats: HDMI IN1, IN2, IN3, IN4 ports for 4K(up to 18Gbps) signal
- AC Power Input: C8 INLET(REAR)
- RF (Terrestrial/Cable) Connection Input(s): 1(Side)
- Composite Video Input(s): 1(Side)
- HDMI inputs total: 4(4Side)
- Analog Audio Input(s) (Total): 1(Side Analog Conversion)
- Digital Audio Output(s): 1(Side)
- Headphone Output(s): 1(Side)
- USB ports: 2(Side)
- Ethernet inputs: 1(Side)
- RS-232C Input(s): 1(Side)
- HDMI PC Input Format: 640x480(31.5kHz,60Hz), 800x600(37.9kHz,60Hz), 1024x768(48.4kHz,60Hz), 1280x1024(64.0kHz,60Hz), 1152x864(67.5kHz,75Hz), 1600x900(55.9kHz,60Hz), 1680x1050(65.3kHz,60Hz), 1920x1080(67.5kHz,60Hz), 3840x2160p(30Hz), 3840x2160p(60Hz, 8bits)
- Power Requirements (voltage): AC 120V for UL cUL AC 110-240V for other
- Power Requirements (frequency): 60Hz for UL cUL 50/60Hz for other
- Rated Power Consumption: 292W
- Power Consumption (in Standby): 0.5W
- Annual Power Consumption: 315kWh/Year
Regulation and Standard Compliance
- VESA Hole Spacing Compatible: Yes
- VESA Hole Pitch(W x H): 300x300 mm / 11 7/8 x 11 7/8 inch
- Dimension of TV without Stand (W x H x D): 57 1/8 x 32 7/8 x 2 7/8 inch
- Dimension of TV with Stand (W x H x D): 57 1/8 x 35 3/4 x 14 inch
- Stand Width: 57 1/8(34 3/4) inch
- AC Cable Length: 1600mm
- Weight of TV without Stand : 49.2 lb
- Weight of TV with Stand: 52.3 lb
- Weight of Package Carton(Gross): 70.5lb.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- Table top stand
- AC power cord
- Voice remote control
- Quick setup guide
- Operating instructions
Customer Reviews for Sony XBR-65X950H 65" BRAVIA 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart TV
1st one JBL 5.1 surround.
2nd one JBL 9.1
Both sound used to gone and keeps restating and rest all settings then working with a very bad sound quality - even sonytechnicianvisitedmy home and confirmedTV is ok buy soundbarmay be need different brand. So i though the issue from them. So I decided to buy more expensive brand (Bose 700 + subwoofer) . The system is working but with a very bad quality. When contacting using Bluetooth it gives me a better quality but sometimes sound not matching with video although i selected A/V on.
Tried all options and solutions to solve but didn't work. My thoughts sony has to update its Firmware for this model ASAP as i find alot of Ppl complaining same issue or to replace that model for me with a different model.
2. If I wear my headphones no one else can hear the TV . Other than those two points it's a very nice TV.