This product has been selected as one of The Best TVs of 2021. Our Gear Guides are highly-curated selections which represent the best of the best in their category. From televisions and Bluetooth speakers, to marine audio and outdoor speakers—-start (or finish) your shopping journey with our Gear Guides.
Inputs and Outputs
- HDMI Signal: 4096x2160p(24,60Hz), 3840x2160p(24,30,60Hz), 1080p(30,60,120Hz), 1080/24p, 1080i(60Hz), 720p(30,60Hz), 720/24p, 480p
- HDCP: HDCP2.3(for HDMI1/2/3/4)
- Bluetooth profile support: Version 4.2 HID/HOGP/SPP/A2DP/AVRCP
- 4K 60P High-Quality formats: HDMI IN1, IN2, IN3, IN4 ports for 4K(up to 18Gbps) signal
- AC Power Input: C8 INLET(REAR)
- RF (Terrestrial/Cable) Connection Input(s): 1(Side)
- Composite Video Input(s): 1(Side)
- HDMI inputs total: 4(4Side)
- Analog Audio Input(s) (Total): 1(Side Analog Conversion)
- Digital Audio Output(s): 1(Side)
- Headphone Output(s): 1(Side)
- USB ports: 2(Side)
- Ethernet inputs: 1(Side)
- RS-232C Input(s): 1(Side)
- HDMI PC Input Format: 640x480(31.5kHz,60Hz), 800x600(37.9kHz,60Hz), 1024x768(48.4kHz,60Hz), 1280x1024(64.0kHz,60Hz), 1152x864(67.5kHz,75Hz), 1600x900(55.9kHz,60Hz), 1680x1050(65.3kHz,60Hz), 1920x1080(67.5kHz,60Hz), 3840x2160p(30Hz), 3840x2160p(60Hz, 8bits)
- Power Requirements (voltage): AC 120V for UL cUL AC 110-240V for other
- Power Requirements (frequency): 60Hz for UL cUL 50/60Hz for other
- Rated Power Consumption: 233W
- Power Consumption (in Standby): 0.5W
- Annual Power Consumption: 276kWh/Year
Regulation and Standard Compliance
- VESA Hole Spacing Compatible: Yes
- VESA Hole Pitch(W x H): 300x300 mm / 11 7/8 x 11 7/8 inch
- Dimension of TV without Stand (W x H x D): 48 1/2 x 28 x 2 7/8 inch
- Dimension of TV with Stand (W x H x D): 48 1/2 x 30 3/4 x 12 1/4 inch
- Stand Width: 48 1/2(31 7/8) inch
- AC Cable Length: 1600mm
- Weight of TV without Stand: 37.1 lb
- Weight of TV with Stand: 39.9 lb
- Weight of Package Carton(Gross): 55.1lb.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- Table top stand
- AC power cord
- Voice remote control
- Quick setup guide
- Operating instructions
Customer Reviews for Sony XBR-55X950H 55" BRAVIA 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart TV
The tv has a great picture and the menus are pretty easy to navigate.
Many apps and easy to setup.
The issues we have tend to all be android operating system issues.
The reason I say this is when an issue happens if I unplug it, and plug it back in you can see the android OS boot up and all the issues go away for a couple days.
After the last software update The orange light still comes on and the only way to turn it off is to change the time on the tv from 12 hour to 24 hour then back. It will usually stay off for a couple days before it comes back on. Another issue is that the Apple Airplay mirroring part gets stuck either by not showing on the network or when it goes to connect it just spins or dumps you off to the Apple airplay settings screen quite often so the only way to fix it is to unplug the tv so the Android operating system will fully reboot. Once it does the tv works just fine. We have also had issues with the sound not working but that issue has seemed to disappear after the last software update.
The legs on the tv are definitely odd looking. We needed them to go inwards but just look strange.
The built-in speakers are surprisingly decent, but we prefer to have a soundbar for fuller sound.
The remote is okay, but limited. It promises some extended DVR features, which don’t really work for my Xfinity X1 DVR. The length makes remote use a bit awkward.
Setup and user guides could be improved. The Ikea-style minimalist instructions are hard to use.
The inner position of the stands is too narrow for many soundbars, but the outer position is too wide for many stands and entertainment units. We want to avoid wall mounting in our rental.
All the above nitpicking is minor. We’re very happy with the TV, and will adapt, e.g. with a replacement stand, to its deficiencies.
2 months ago