This product has been selected as one of The Best TVs of 2021. Our Gear Guides are highly-curated selections which represent the best of the best in their category. From televisions and Bluetooth speakers, to marine audio and outdoor speakers—-start (or finish) your shopping journey with our Gear Guides.
Inputs and Outputs
- HDMI Signal: 4096x2160p(24,60Hz), 3840x2160p(24,30,60Hz), 1080p(30,60,120Hz), 1080/24p, 1080i(60Hz), 720p(30,60Hz), 720/24p, 480p
- HDCP: HDCP2.3(for HDMI1/2/3/4)
- Bluetooth profile support: Version 4.2 HID/HOGP/SPP/A2DP/AVRCP
- 4K 60P High-Quality formats: HDMI IN1, IN2, IN3, IN4 ports for 4K(up to 18Gbps) signal
- AC Power Input: C8 INLET(REAR)
- RF (Terrestrial/Cable) Connection Input(s): 1(Side)
- Composite Video Input(s): 1(Side)
- HDMI inputs total: 4(4Side)
- Analog Audio Input(s) (Total): 1(Side Analog Conversion)
- Digital Audio Output(s): 1(Side)
- Headphone Output(s): 1(Side)
- USB ports: 2(Side)
- Ethernet inputs: 1(Side)
- RS-232C Input(s): 1(Side)
- HDMI PC Input Format: 640x480(31.5kHz,60Hz), 800x600(37.9kHz,60Hz), 1024x768(48.4kHz,60Hz), 1280x1024(64.0kHz,60Hz), 1152x864(67.5kHz,75Hz), 1600x900(55.9kHz,60Hz), 1680x1050(65.3kHz,60Hz), 1920x1080(67.5kHz,60Hz), 3840x2160p(30Hz), 3840x2160p(60Hz, 8bits)
- Power Requirements (voltage): AC 120V for UL cUL AC 110-240V for other
- Power Requirements (frequency): 60Hz for UL cUL 50/60Hz for other
- Rated Power Consumption: 233W
- Power Consumption (in Standby): 0.5W
- Annual Power Consumption: 276kWh/Year
Regulation and Standard Compliance
- VESA Hole Spacing Compatible: Yes
- VESA Hole Pitch(W x H): 300x300 mm / 11 7/8 x 11 7/8 inch
- Dimension of TV without Stand (W x H x D): 48 1/2 x 28 x 2 7/8 inch
- Dimension of TV with Stand (W x H x D): 48 1/2 x 30 3/4 x 12 1/4 inch
- Stand Width: 48 1/2(31 7/8) inch
- AC Cable Length: 1600mm
- Weight of TV without Stand: 37.1 lb
- Weight of TV with Stand: 39.9 lb
- Weight of Package Carton(Gross): 55.1lb.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- Table top stand
- AC power cord
- Voice remote control
- Quick setup guide
- Operating instructions
Customer Reviews for Sony XBR-55X950H 55" BRAVIA 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart TV
Bad: No onscreen clock. The on screen print is too small in many instances, like scrolling through available channels. For such a large TV there are many times the print is too small to see. It seems this used to be better a year ago when I bought the TV. Now it is terrible.
I had a Samsung TV before this, and I could mirror the screen from my tablet or cell phone on the TV. You would think that with Android mobie devices and Android TV, this would work on the Sony. IT DOESN'T WORK. No matter how hard you try, this feature is missing.
It seems like Chromecast is just a trademark for vaporware.
Also, too many menu top-level items with bizarre organization. eg: Software Update is in Device Preferences -> About. Who would look for it here?
Basically, the menu organization doesn't make any sense to me. It's just non-intuitive.