Sony WH-L600 Headphones Overview
These ultra-comfortable, stylish and durable TV headphones deliver a lifelike 7.1 surround sound experience along with Sony’s legendary sound quality. Perfect for late nights when you don’t want to wake up everyone in your house and ideal for anyone who struggles to hear their televisions, the Sony WH-L600 features massive drivers that deliver clean and powerful sound with deep and articulate bass. Four listening modes enhance your experience based on your entertainment preferences: Voice, Game, Sports, and Theater. Padded headband and padded pressure relieving ear cups ensure long lasting comfort and a rechargeable battery delivers 17 hours of continuous audio playback. When your battery runs out, just place your headphones on the charging stand for a quick charge.
- Wireless closed back over-the-ear TV headphones
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with 17 hours of continuous playback
- Simulated 7.1 channel theatrical surround sound
- 1.57” Drivers deliver clean highs, lush mids and deep bass
- 98.43-feet wireless reach so you can sit almost anywhere and still see your TV
- Multiple audio inputs to accommodate almost all of your devices
- Dimensions 5.71" x 10.94" x 7.4"
- Weight: 11.29 oz
- Built in surround sound effects featuring theater, game, sports, voice presets
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20,000Hz
- Warranty: 1 years – World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
- Weight: 11.29 ounces
- Headphone type: Closed dynamic
- Wearing style: Circumaural
- Volume control: Tact
- Charge time: Approximately 6 hours
- Life: Maximum 17 hours
- Signal reception distance: Approximately 98 feet
- Transfer band: 20Hz - 20,000Hz
- Surround effect: THEATER, GAME, SPORTS, VOICE
- Decoding format: Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic IIx, DTS
- Power consumption: 4.2W
- Dimensions: 5.71" x 10.94" x 7.4"
- Inputs: HDMI (ARC, optical, audio in (analog stereo mini plug)
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- WH-L600 Digital Surround Wireless Over-Ear Headphones
- Charging stand
Customer Reviews for Sony WH-L600 Digital Surround Wireless Over-Ear Headphones with Charging Stand (Black)
1. Creates nice sound fields.
2. Comfy and light earcup. Feels better than mdr-ds6500.
3. Great bass. Not much as beats headphone but enough for movies.
2. No bluetooth connection.
3. Voice still echoes a bit like mr-ds6500(due to a surround field) and Sounds a bit muddy.
Overall I would recommend this headphone. There is a good surround sound field but still haven’t felt true 5.1 sound.
On unboxing first impressions are not good. Everything seems to be of low quality in feel, robustness and look. The stand in particular is lightweight and the headphone connector is really tacky - it does not inspire confidence in its use, indeed already I have placed the headphones on the stand without them connecting properly. This just should not happen.
The earcups seem to be a really light plastic and get sweaty when worn. Not good when compared to my older far cheaper headphones that have a soft material finish.
So for pride of ownership - you want something that looks and feels great - I'd give these two out of ten.
Regarding operation and use they fair better. They were easy to install for use on my PC via an optical connection. The sound modes do make a difference, I'm still deciding which I prefer but for the moment have matrix on and the game setting for games. Sound fields off seems to be best for music.
I'll be trying them with my TV next.