Feel the Power of the Sony STR-ZA2000ES
The Sony STR-ZA2000ES comes with seamless IP control integration, a convenient front USB, custom in-home integration/system configuration and a flexible full resolution multi-zone distribution capability. This receiver acts as the perfect sun to build your home theater universe around. With this receiver, your home theater system will be set to create an incredible audio/video experience.
- 4K Ultra HD enabled for a stunning picture
- 7.2 channel surround sound
- 95 watts/channel power output
- Optimized chassis and internal circuitry for incredible audio performance
- Seamless IP Control integration (1-port) with the leading control systems
- Convenient front USB for system updating and setup
- Web browser configurable set-up (programming)
- Supports 4K upscaling and pass-through
with 3D and full TRILUMINOS color support
- In-ceiling mode for natural, rich front-channel sound staging
- Flexible, full-resolution multi-zone distribution capability
- Supports Digital Cinema Surround, Dolby,
and dts Digital Surround Audio Codecs
- Advanced Digital Cinema Audio Calibration for quick Set-Up
- Dimensions: 17” W x 6.8” H x 17.75” D
- Weight: 28.7 lbs
- Warranty: five-year factory
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Sony's Home Theater Hub
Your current A/V receiver might not be cutting the 4K mustard; ready for an upgrade? Give our Sony STR-ZA2000ES 7.2 Channel Home Theater Receiver with 4K/3D Pass-Thru a look-see. Outfitted with Sony’s top-of-the-line ES technology, this bestselling Z-series receiver is your home theater’s new center -- and then some. Only a Sony home theater receiver can provide this type of A/V performance without breaking the bank!
What Is an A/V Receiver?
A critical part of any stereo or home theater system, an audio/video (A/V) receiver, well, receives signals from your various input devices -- your DVD and Blu-Ray players, for example, or your cable box or satellite dish. It runs these signals through its built-in amplifier and sends the output signal to the relevant device: your TV or projector for video, and your soundbar or speaker system for audio. Without a receiver, your home theater’s fancy stereo setup might as well not even exist!
Ultra HD Ready
With six fully HDCP2.2-compliant HDMI inputs and two outputs, the STR-ZA2000ES is fully 4K-compliant, both for any individual component and for pass-through. Enjoy the very latest in Ultra HD video from your Blu-Ray to your projector without having to worry about a dud screen.
Your receiver’s amplifier is a critical part of the entire stereo system, and the STR-ZA2000ES delivers with its impressive built-in 7-channel amplifier pumping out sounds at 95 watts per channel. To top it all off, all seven channels have true Dolby and DTS surround sound, for that amazing full-body sonic experience. Put simply, hook this beast up to your speaker system or soundbar and feel your favorite movies and albums truly wash over you.
The Center of Your Home Network
With a front USB input, you can easily connect the STR-ZA5000ES just like any computer. And, with its built-in Ethernet hub and onboard web browser, turn it into a center for your entire home device network and a powerful computer in its own right - with Sony, versatility comes standard.
One Receiver for Two Rooms
Have two rooms of speaker equipment? Use the STR-ZA2000ES’s Zone 2 playback to power them both. Enjoy the truly amazing experience of watching the latest hit in your home theater while somebody else plays their favorite new album in the den -- all routed through the same receiver. And that’s just the beginning of its jaw-dropping customization!
Automate Your Whole Home
Audio and video are just the tip of the STR-ZA2000ES’s iceberg. With a bit of help from your authorized ES dealer, harness your receiver as a full home automation system. Lights, shades, security, appliances … anything is possible with the full power of Sony home automation. Support of just about any spec imaginable and a dedicated ping button makes it easier than you ever could have hoped.
- GUI (Graphical User Interface): YES
- Auto Standby: YES
- Number of amp. Channels: 7ch
- Sound Field Program (Movie): YES
- Sound Field Program (2CH): YES
- Sound Field Program (A.F.D): YES
- HD-D.C.S. (Digital Cinema Sound): YES
- Digital Legato Linear: YES
- 1080P/24P: YES
- Deep Color: YES
- V.Color (XVYCC): YES
- Bravia Sync (CEC CONTROL): YES (One-Touch Play, System Audio Control, System Power Off)
- HDMI Pass Through: YES
- 3D Over HDMI: YES
- Audio Return Channel: YES
- A/V Sync: YES (Variable)
- Assignable HDMI Video IN: YES
- Assignable Component Video IN: YES
- Preset Channel (SIRIUS/XM/FM/AM): TTL60 (-/-/30/30)
- Input And Output Terminals: HDMI Video In/Out (6/2);Component Video Input (2 Assignable);Composite Video Input (2);Composite Monitor Out (2);Component Monitor Out (2);Opt Audio Input (2);Coax. Audio Input (1);Analog Audio Input (4);USB (1 for Setup)
- DTS HD/Dolby True Hd/Dolby Digital+: YES/YES/YES
- Dolby Digital/DTS: YES/YES
- Dolby Digital EX: YES
- DTS-ES (MATRIX6.1/DISCRETE6.1): YES
- DTS 96/24: YES
- Dolby Prologic: YES
- Dolby Prologic II: YES
- Dolby Prologic IIX: YES
- 96K/24 Bit Pcm: YES
Auto Speaker Calibration
- DCAC (Digital Cinema Auto Calibration): Advanced D.C.A.C.
- Automatic Phase Matching: YES
Custom Install & Control Features
- 2nd Zone Audio: Speaker (Variable)/Line (Variable, Fixed)
- 2nd Zone Video: HDMI/Component/Composite
- RS-232C For Control: YES
- 12 V Trigger: 1
- IR Repeat (IN/OUT): YES (1/1)
Excellent Sounding Multi Channel Receiver
Sony STR ZA2000ES- is an Excellent receiver especially for The Music & Multi Channel Stereo Sound. It really brings the music to life with crisp clean well balanced sound. Also this receiver is a great looking on Audio rack with magnetic front plate. The receiver sound great with B & W -CM4 Speakers and Monitor Audio Silver Series -6 Speakers in 7.1 Surround Sound set up. Not enough info to write