- 3-way, 4-speaker bass-reflex system
- 5-1/4" Foamed-Mica Cellular Reinforced Woofer
- 1" Polyester Main Tweeter
- ¾" Sony Super Tweeter for immersive sound staging
- Sound Reproduction to 50kHz (for High Resolution Audio)
- 6 ohm Speaker Impedance
- Introducing a speaker series versatile enough to deliver an unprecedented and real audio experience, and with a soundstage so expansive you can feel the energy and passion of the original performance, all while staying in harmony with your existing living spaces-no special listening room or setup required.
- At first listen, the all new Core Series speakers will make your favorite audio tracks unfold throughout your listening environment, thanks to precise instrument reproduction, positioning, and even depth relative to an expansive soundstage.
Wide-Dispersion Super Tweeter
- Prepare yourself for natural sounding vocals that shoot straight to the heart, thanks to the all-new Wide Dispersion Super Tweeter. The super tweeter is specifically designed to deliver ultra-responsive, high-frequency audio response (up to 50 kHz), ideal for High-Resolution listening, with wide directionality (sweet spot).
- CS Series speakers utilize unique, foamed (dual-layer) mica woofer diaphragms-the upper surface delivers supple and faithful sound quality, while the bottom layer leverages low weight with great strength for powerful bass response.
Optimized Crossover Componentry
- High-quality crossover networks using specially selected components assure minimal signal loss for energetic vocal response with even the most delicate emotional nuances. While being carefully mounted directly to the cabinet for vibration isolation.
Tight, Powerful Bass
- Through fine timing alignment across the entire frequency range, natural bass is realized. One listen and you will be mesmerized by the incredibly fast and powerful bass response that not only gives your music a solid foundation—it rocks your senses!
Created For Sound
- Drawing inspiration from our high-end SS-AR Series Speakers, the Core Series speaker lineup leverage the same attention to detail, carefully component selection, and meticulous construction which altogether deliver moving audio performances that will transport you into the recording.
- Front Speaker Audio
- Rated Impedance : 6 Ohms
- Characteristic Sensitivity Level : 88 dB (2.83 V, 1 m)
- Power Handling Capacity (max.) : 145 W
- Front Speaker General Features
- Super Tweeter : 3/4 in. (19 mm)
- Tweeter : 1 in. (25 mm)
- Enclosure Material : Wood
- Woofer : 5 in. (130 mm) (x2)
- Frequency Range : 45 Hz - 50,000 Hz
- Grille Net : Cloth
- Enclosure Type : Bass Reflex
- Magnetically Shielded Type : No
Front Speaker Weight and Measurements
- Dimensions (Approx.) (WxHxD mm) : 9 x 36 1/4 x 10 1/4 in. (230 x 922 x 260 mm). Including front grille.
- Mass (Approx. kg) : 30.4 lb. (13.8 kg)
- Supplied Accessories : One Speaker Supplied Foot Pads (Qty 4) User Guide