- Listen to music unfettered with active noise cancellation technology
- Enter the world of wireless listening with high-quality Bluetooth streaming
- Keep your ears comfortable with pressure-relieving cushions
- Walk and talk with the hands-free built-in microphone
Sony MDR-ZX770BN Over-The-Ear Noise Cancelling Headset With Bluetooth
It doesn’t get any better: Superior sound, comfort, and wireless freedom, with digital noise canceling. Bring out tight beats with 40mm drivers and Beat Response Control and stream it all wirelessly with Bluetooth technology, NFC connectivity.
Sony MDR-ZX770BN Over-The-Ear Headset Features:
- Digital noise-cancelling technology reduces ambient noise from the outside, so you hear even more of the music you love.
- Enjoy a tangle-free listening experience thanks to high-quality Bluetooth audio streaming with AAC and apt-X support.
Easily connect to your devices
- Access all of your favorite streaming services from your smart device to your headphones in a single touch with Near Field Communication (NFC).
- A built-in microphone makes hands-free phone calls a breeze. Once your phone is paired, simply press the phone button on the earpiece to accept incoming calls, and press it again to end the conversation.
Up to 13 hours of music on a single charge
- The internal, rechargeable battery provides up to 13 hours of continuous, wireless music playback with noise cancelling activated, up to 10 hours hands-free calling, or up to 150 hours of stand-by time. In between charges, passive mode allows continued listening to your favorite tunes, in a conventional fashion, using the supplied audio cable.
Built for superb sound
- 40mm driver units deliver broad, balanced, and accurate sound for an exceptional listening experience. Enjoy 20 - 20,000 Hz frequency response when streaming audio wirelessly via Bluetooth or go all the way with extended frequency response (8 – 22,000 Hz) when using the supplied audio cable.
Big, precise bass
- Designed with the music in mind, Beat Response Control delivers tight and deep bass response.
- Pressure-relieving cushions wrap around your ears for a comfortable acoustic seal and powerful bass response. And for when the music is over, the swivel ear cups fold flat and compact for enhanced portability.
Charging cables included
- A micro-USB charging cable and conventional 1/8” stereo audio cable are included, perfect for plugging into your digital music player or computer.
Optional wired listening to save battery
- Not just a Bluetooth and noise cancelling-enabled headphone, the MDR-ZX770BN also allows for conventional listening using the supplied 1.5m connecting cable in Passive Mode (normal operation without battery). It’s not only perfect for when you want to use the MDR-ZX770BN as a conventional, wired Noise Canceling headphone, but also for when your battery runs out.
Sony MDR-ZX770BN Over-The-Ear Headset Specifications:
- Driver Unit : 40 mm Closed/Dynamic
- Selectivity : 3 distinct noise-canceling modes for use in different acoustical environments
- Sensitivity (db) : 98 dB/mW (NC on with supplied cord), 100 dB/mW (NC off with supplied cord)
- Frequency Response : 8 - 22,000 Hz (using supplied cord)
- Effective range via Bluetooth/NFC mode : 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Audio Format(s) Supported : SBC, AAC, and aptX codec support
- Type of Use : Noise canceling/Bluetooth/Passive
- Noise Level : ON/OFF switch on ear-cup
- Design : Over-the-head, NFC / Bluetooth, Noise Canceling
- Headband : Yes, Adjustable
- Plug : Detachable L-shaped stereo connecting cord
- Sensitivity : 102 dB/mW (NC on with supplied cord), 101 dB/mW (NC off with supplied cord)
- Power Source : DC 3.7 V: Built-in Lithium-ion rechargeable battery DC 5 V: when charging using USB
- Microphone : Omni directional, electret condenserEffective frequency range: 100 Hz - 4,000 Hz
- Cord : Detachable 47-1/4" (1.2 m) stereo connecting cord, 19-3/4 in. (50 cm) Micro-USB cable
- Remote Control : Via Bluetooth AVRCP: Play, Stop, Pause, FF, FR
- Battery Type : Built-in Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Power Source : DC 3.7 V: Built-in lithium ion rechargeable battery DC 5 V: When charging via USB
- Battery Life (Approx.) : Continuous music playback (BT/NC on): up to 13 hours, 19 hours NC off; Continuous communications (BT/NC on): up to 10 hours, 12 hours NC off; Standby time (BT on/NC on): 26 hours, 150 hours NC off; When using supplied Audio Connecting Cable (NC on) up to 24 hours
- Battery Indicator : LED (Red/Blue)
- Power Handling Capacity : 100 mW (using supplied cord)
- Recharging Time : Approx. 2.5 hours from empty to full
- Impedance : 23 ohms at 1 kHz (NC on using supplied cord), 50 ohms at 1 kHz (NC off using supplied cord)
- Sound Enhancer : SBC, AAC, and aptX codec support
Weights and Measurements
- Cord Length (Approx.) : Stereo Connecting Cable: 47-1/4 inches (1.2 m)
- Micro USB cable: 19.7 inches (50 cm)
- Weight (Approx.) : Approx. 8.64 oz. (245 g) - including battery, without cable
- Bluetooth Technology : Bluetooth specification Version 3.0, 2.4 GHz band (2.4000 GHz-2.4835 GHz, FHSS
- Network Transport Protocol : A2DP (Sampling frequency 44.1 kHz)
- Transmission Range : 20-20,000 Hz
- Line of sight : approx.30 ft (10 m)
- NFC : One-touch Listening with NFC (Near Field Communications)