Before you start your mid-morning stretches, pop in the Sony MDR-AS600BT Wireless Sports Headset for your own personal soundtrack. These earbuds are great for when you're living an active lifestyle, and need headphones to keep up with your pace. With wireless listening via Bluetooth connection, and the ability to listen for up to 8 hours on a single charge, these headphones will get you through the toughest workout... without breaking a sweat.
Sony MDR-AS600BT Headphones Features:
- Listen to your tunes wirelessly through a convenient Bluetooth connection
- Work up a sweat without fear, thanks to active sweat-resistant materials
- Take control of your tracks like your lifestyle, and use the in-line remote for skipping, raising volume, and more
- Answer calls while on the move with the hands-free in-line microphone
Sony MDR-AS600BT Wireless Sports Headset With Bluetooth
Make hands-free calls and enjoy your favorite beats on the go with the perfect smartphone companion, the sleek and splash-proof MDR-AS600BT Active Sports Bluetooth headset.
Sony MDR-AS600BT Wireless Sports Headset Features:
Wireless listening, simple connectivity
- Enjoy high quality Bluetooth audio streaming and simplified connectivity with Near Field Communications (NFC) technology. Simply align your compatible devices to activate or deactivate pairing.
- The sleek, splash-resistant housing prevents sweat and water from leaking in, making these headphones ideal for an active lifestyle.
- Mix and match the supplied hybrid silicone earbuds and arc supporters to size the headset for a secure and comfortable fit.
One button control
- Pressing the multi-function button in various, deliberate ways allows you to Play/Pause, select the Next/Previous music track, make or receive a call, or even adjust the volume.
- A built-in microphone makes hands-free phone calls a breeze. Once your phone is paired, simply press the phone button on the earpiece to accept incoming calls, and press it again to end the conversation.
Up to 8.5 hours battery life
- Charging the internal lithium-ion battery is a snap using the supplied USB cable and internal charging jack. Charging time is approximately 2.5 hours and delivers up to 8.5 hours music playback, 8 hours communication time, or up to 250 hours standby time.
Additional accessories included
- A micro-USB charging cable, 4 sizes of hybrid silicone earbuds and 3 sizes of arc supporters are supplied to ensure optimum fit and an enhanced experience.
Sony MDR-AS600BT Wireless Sports Headset Specifications:
- Driver Unit : 9 mm dome type
- Volume Control : Yes
- Noise Level : ON/OFF switch on ear-cup
- Frequency Response : Effective Range: 20 - 20,000 Hz (44.1 kHz sampling)
- Type of Use : Portable and Home
- Design : In-the-ear
- Headband : No
- Plug : Micro-USB (for charging)
- Headphone Type : Closed type, dynamic
- Microphone : Omni directional, electret condenser (100 - 4 kHz frequency range, -40 dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa)
- Cord : Micro-USB cable approx. 1.64 feet (50 cm)
- Remote Control : Via AVRCP: Play, Stop, Pause, FF, FR
- Battery Type : Built-in Lithium ion rechargeable battery
- Power Source : DC 3.7 V Built-in Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery
- Battery Life (Approx.) : Up to 8.5 hours continuous music playback (approx.); Up to 8 hours continuous communication time (approx.); Up to 250 hours standby time (approx.)
- Battery Indicator : LED (Red/Blue)
- Battery Charging (Approx.) : 2.5 hours from empty to full, Battery Charging-Red LED, Battery In Use-Blue LED
- Sound Enhancer : SBC and AAC codec support
Weights and Measurements
- Weight (Approx.) : Approx. 0.74 oz. (21 g) - included rechargeable battery
- Bluetooth Technology : Bluetooth specification Version 3.0, 2.4 GHz band (2.4000 GHz-2.4835 GHz FHSS
- Network Transport Protocol : A2DP (Sampling frequency 44.1 kHz),
- Transmission Range : 20-20,000 Hz
- Line of sight : Approx. 30 ft (10 m)
- Security : SCMS-T
- NFC : One-touch Listening with NFC (Near Field Communications)