The Sony MDR-1ADAC Prestige headphones set a new standard when it comes to superior-quality music listening while out and about. Thanks to the built-in DAC (digital to analogue converter), music enthusiasts can finally enjoy their treasured Hi Res Audio music collection while out and about.
The MDR-1ADAC sport a gorgeous, sleek design and come with three different inputs so you can listen to Hi Res Audio music on any kind of device. Why settle for standard music quality when you can just as easily enjoy superb Hi Res Audio sound?
- Built-in DAC that converts digital signal into analogue, which increases volume and provides a far superior sound quality.
- Hi Res Audio technology works with high-quality audio formats such as WAV, FLAC and ALAC to provide the ultimate listening experience, letting you hear the music just as the artist intended.
- Three different inputs so you can enjoy Hi Res Audio-quality music on any device, whether it?s through a desktop computer or a Sony smartphone.
- Around 7-8 hours playback time when the DAC is switched on, and simple to charge via the MicroUSB port.
- S-Master HX technology reduces unwanted distortion and noise in the music to improve the sound quality even further.