Just You and Your Music
Breathtaking sound never looked so good with these wireless Bluetooth headphones with digital noise-cancelling that combine high-resolution sound compatibility, striking design, and long-listening comfort.
Easy, one-touch connectivity. No distracting background noise. No annoying cables. Just the pure, authentic sound. Get ready to lose yourself in the music.
Hear Music at its Best with Hi-Res Audio Compatibility
Experience digital music to the fullest with high-resolution audio. By capturing music at a higher rate than CD, increasing both audio samples per second and the bit-rate accuracy of each sample, high-resolution audio offers an uncompromised rendition of an artist's music. Savor every breath and subtle movement for a truly emotional experience.
Enjoy Your Music Wirelessly with Bluetooth and NFC
Enjoy your music in style and comfort without the hassle of wires.
Focus on the Music with Digital Noise-Cancelling
Digital noise-cancelling reduces a variety of ambient noise when listening to music. Two microphones built into the headphones, one outside and one inside the housing, work with the digital noise-cancelling engine to cut out unwanted sound.
Listen Smarter with Noise-Cancelling That Adapts to Your Surroundings
The automatic AI noise-cancelling function constantly analyzes environmental ambient sound components and automatically selects the most effective noise-cancelling mode.
Let the Beats Flow with Beat Response Control
Beat Response Control technology delivers a tight, deep bass response, making it perfect for low-end focused music styles. An air vent maximizes airflow within the low frequency range, optimizing the efficiency of the diaphragm to enable more accurate reproduction of bass.
Enjoy High-Quality, Hands-Free Calls
A built-in microphone and HD voice support enables you to take crisp, clear hands-free calls from selected smartphones while listening to music. Switch easily between songs and calls with no need to remove your headphones.
The hanger shape, the draped ear pads, the adjustable headband – every element has been crafted for comfort as well as style. Form and function in perfect harmony.
- Bluetooth technology: Version4.0
- Effective range: Line of sight, approximately 30 feet
- Frequency range: 2.4GHz band
- Frequency range (A2DP): 20Hz - 20,000Hz, 20Hz - 40,000Hz
- Interface A2DP, AVRCP. HFP. HSP
- Modulation method: FHSS
- NFC: Yes
- Power output: Bluetooth power class2
- Supported audio formats: SBC, AAC, aptX, LDAC
- Supported content protection: SCMS-T
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Output impedance: 2k ohms
- Plug: Gold-plated L-shaped stereo mini
- Sensitivity: 103dB/mW (POWER ON) (Wired) 98dB/mW (POWER OFF) (Wired)
- Type: Closed dynamic
- Noise Cancelling with on/off switch: Yes
- Direction of microphone: Non-directional
- Effective frequency of microphone: 100Hz - 8,000Hz
- Open circuit voltage level of microphone: -35dB (0dB - 1V/Pa)
- Output impedance of microphone: 2k ohms
- Unit of microphone: Electret condenser microphone
- Batteries: DC3.6V, built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Battery charge method: USB
- Battery charge time: Approximately 6 hours (full charge)
- Battery life
- Waiting time: Maximum 200 hours
- Continuous communication time: Maximum 18 hours
- Continuous music playback time: Maximum 20 hours
- Frequency response: 5Hz - 40,000Hz
- Impedance: 32 ohms (POWER ON) (Wired)
- Impedance: 16 ohms (POWER OFF) (Wired)
- Inputs: USB (Micro), Stereo mini jack
- Power consumption: 3W
- Cord length: Approximately 1.2m
- Drive unit: 40mm (Dome type)
- Weight: Approximately 290g
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- MDR-100ABN/B h.ear on Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones
- Carrying case
- Connection cable
- USB cable
- Warranty card
- Operating instructions
- Reference guide