- 270W 2.1ch TV sound system w/integrated dual subwoofer
- Stream music wirelessly with Bluetooth, Google Cast, and NFC connections
- Elevated chassis designed for strong bass performance
- Supports Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio formats
- Large LCD display shows selected input and settings
- 3 HDMI inputs and 1
- 3D/4K video, Audio Return Channel, and HDMI-CEC formats supported
- Front-firing 160 mm
- Soundbar dimensions: 42.625” W x 2.325” D x 5” D
- Soundbar weight: 6.7 lbs
- Subwoofer dimensions: 15.125” W × 7.5” H × 15.25” D
- Subwoofer weight: 7.8 lbs
- Warranty: 1-year factory
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Time to Upgrade Your Home Theater
Tired of your laptop or TV's pedestrian speakers? Ready to build a home theater system of your very own? Take a look at our all-in-one Sony HT-NT5 2.1 Channel Soundbar with High Resolution Audio and Wifi. It boasts everything a home theater system needs: HD and Ultra HD compatibility, high-fidelity audio with its two integrated speaker cabinets and included subwoofer, and a sleek, modern control center right in the middle of it all.
Sleek, Slim, and Compact
Designed to fit in front of your TV without blocking the screen or interfering with IR receivers, the HT-NT5 boasts an ultra-slim, pancake-flat premium finish. Is your TV mounted on the wall? No problem: this soundbar comes with its own brackets: a perfect complement to that luscious flatscreen. Likewise, this Sony 2.1 channel soundbar includes a subwoofer that is compact, and can be easily placed anywhere in the room.
Experience Dolby® Surround Sound
With six specially tuned speakers -- two top-firing tweeters, two front-firing tweeters, and two front-firing midranges -- in dedicated enclosures flanking its central HDMI display, the HT-NT5 belts out rich, deep Dolby surround sound. Admire this speaker’s detail -- your favorite TV shows will never sound the same again. Augmenting this is the dedicated deep-bass wireless subwoofer: any room can become a home theater.
Ready for 4K Ultra HD
With four HDCP2.2-compatible HDMI ports, enjoy the latest 4K-quality Ultra HD movies and games. Just hook in your DVD player or video game console, and be wowed by the visual difference! On the digital audio side, many formats-- like CDs, MP3s, and even Blu-Ray -- lose a lot of clarity in the translation to digital 1’s and 0’s. Experience incredible sound restoration with Sony’s incredible Digital Sound Enhancement Engine (DSEE HX) technology, returning missing highs and lows to the audio stream.
The Home Stereo Control Center
With not two, not three, but four HDMI inputs, the HT-NT5 offers superior high definition technology. Connect not just your TV to it, but also your DVD player and gaming console. And with its built-in SongPAL Link app connectivity, easily connect this sound bar with every other speaker in your house. Enjoy the sensation of your music following you from room to room.
Tap and Go
Simplify your Bluetooth experience with the HT-N53’s built-in Near-Field Connectivity (NFC) enablement. Just tap your device’s NFC logo to the soundbar’s, and enjoy rich, clear wireless streaming as built-in software prevents signal loss.
Bluetooth Both Ways
The Bluetooth feed goes the other way, too. The HT-NT5 connects to your wireless headphones to listen to your audio without disturbing the peace late at night. Enjoy the true two-way wireless audio experience. Featuring Sony’s latest LDAC technology, the HT-NT5 has more streaming bandwidth than any other speaker brand on the market. Three times more, to be precise. With all that bandwidth, the stream doesn’t need to be compressed -- the sound coming out of your speakers has the same purity as the MP3’s and MP4’s you’re streaming from.
With Google Cast, It’s Just Better
This isn’t just a Bluetooth soundbar, though! Enabled with Google Cast, experience the simplicity of music streaming without the clumsy Bluetooth handshake and the ability to take calls without interrupting your wireless stream. Just connect any device with the Google Cast app to it and go.
Optimize your playback with 6 different digital sound fields. Want to watch a game? It’ll sound like you’re in the stadium. A movie? It’ll feel like you’re back in the theater. Listening to your favorite band? It’s like a live show in your living room. Game like a pro with its own dedicated channel, or just set it to ClearAudio+ for beautiful background music, with clear, crisp highs and powerful, dedicated bass -- courtesy of the included wireless subwoofer.
The Power’s in Your Hand
With its included remote, easily control your system from the comfort of your couch. Not only does it include basic functions like power, input, and volume control, but it also has Bluetooth playback and separate subwoofer volume controls. It also has separate controls for secondary audio systems and tone, among other things.
- A / V SYNC: Yes
- POWER OUTPUT (TOTAL): 400 W
- AMPLIFIER CHANNELS: 6.1ch
- S-FORCE PRO FRONT SURROUND S-Force PRO: Front Surround
- LPCM (2CH / 5.1CH / 7.1CH) THRU HDMI: Yes
- SUBWOOFER TYPE: Wireless Subwoofer
- WIRELESS SUBWOOFER: Yes
- INPUT AND OUTPUT TERMINALS: Analog Audio In, Bluetooth Reception, Bluetooth Transmission, Ethernet, USB
- HDMI INPUTS: 3
- WIRELESS CAPABILITIES: A2DP (SINK), A2DP(SOURCE), AAC, AVRCP, Bluetooth®, LDAC, NFC
- HDMI OUTPUTS: 1
- ANALOG AUDIO INPUTS: Yes (not inc TV CEC)
- DOLBY: Dolby® Digital, Dolby® Digital +, DolbyTruHD®, Dolby® Dual Mono
- DOLBY® PROLOGIC II: Yes
- DOLBY® DUAL MONO: Yes
- LPCM LPCM 2ch, LPCM 5.1ch, LPCM 7.1ch thru HDMI
- PCM 96k/24 bit PCM
- DTS HD MASTER AUDIO: Yes
- DOLBY TRUEHD/DOLBY DIGITAL+: Yes
- DTS DTS, DTS DH, DTS-ES, DTS 96/24, DTS-HD HR
- NIGHT MODE: Yes
- SOUND EFFECTS: ClearAudio+, Movie, Music, Game, Sport, Standart
- WI-FI® BUILT IN: Yes (2.4 GHz/5 GHz) 11a/b/g/n
Video / Audio / Photo Playback
- USB FILE SYSTEM (FAT32, NTFS): Yes (FAT32, NTFS, exFAT)
- 1080 / 24P: Yes
- 1080P: Yes
- 3D-CAPABLE HDMI PASS THRU: YES
- DEEP COLOR: Yes
- X.V.COLOR (XVYCC): Yes
- BRAVIA® SYNC™ (CEC CONTROL): YES
Eco and energy saving
- POWER CONSUMPTION (OFF MODE): not available
- POWER CONSUMPTION (STANDBY MODE): 0.4 W
- POWER CONSUMPTION (NETWORKED STANDBY MODE) – TERMINALS 5.3W (Ethernet)/6W (Wi-Fi)/1.6W (Bluetooth®)/6.1W (all terminals and networks connected*) *Wired connections automatically deactivate wireless connections.
- STANDBY MODE ACTIVATED: Yes
- NETWORKED STANDBY MODE ACTIVATED – TERMINALS: After 20 minutes (Ethernet)/20 minutes (Wi-Fi®)/20 minutes (Bluetooth®)
- WIRELESS NETWORK(S) ON/OFF SWITCH: "To switch off Wi-Fi®, change internet connection setting to wired. Connect to TV by HDMI, and press HOME Button Setup Network Settings Internet Settings Wired Setup ( follow the dialog ) Save & Connect To switch on/off Bluetooth, Connect to TV by HDMI, and press HOME Button Setup Bluetooth Settings Bluetooth Mode Select Off / Receiver / Transmitter
- SPEAKER TYPE: BAR
- POWER CONSUMPTION BAR: 50 W/SW 25 W
Size & Weight
- MAIN UNIT SIZE – BODY ONLY (W X H X D): 1080×58×127 mm
- MAIN UNIT WEIGHT – BODY ONLY: 3.2
- SUBWOOFER SIZE (W X H X D): 190×382×386 mm
- SUBWOOFER WEIGHT: 8.1
What's in the Box
What's In the Box:
- HDMI cable
- Wall Hanging Bracket
- Punching Grill support hook
- Quick Setup Guide