The CAS-1 audio system featuring dual-amps and separate speakers accurately recreates original sound spaces for immersive High-Resolution Audio experiences through speakers or headphones. Every subtle note of your favorite music fills your space in exquisitely rich detail, even at low volumes. Also, you can enjoy easy high-quality Bluetooth audio streaming from your devices.
CAS-1 Audio System Features:
The Way The Artists Truly Intended
Enjoy the subtlest nuances of studio-quality sound in higher than CD quality with High-Resolution Audio. Passion for music unites every component from signal to speaker so it feels like the artist is performing right in front of you.
Experience especially rich sound spaces, accurately recreated within 30 to 80 inch of the separate speakers.
Independent, high-quality DAC and headphone amp deliver High-Resolution Audio headphone listening.
Enjoy chill-inducing sound quality
High-Resolution Audio reproduces every breath, drumbeat, and note, and the S-Master HX™ all-digital amplifier reduces distortion to deliver a recording studio experience on your tabletop.
Enhancing your existing music
DSEE HX™ upscales existing sound sources to near high resolution sound quality, making you feel as if you are really there at the recording studio or concert.
Dual amps for two music experiences
Independent amplification systems deliver outstanding High-Resolution Audio experiences for the distinct amplification requirements of headphones and speakers.
High-Resolution Audio through separate speakers or headphones
Independent speaker and headphone amps deliver High-Resolution Audio through separate speakers or headphones.
More stunning realism than you ever heard
S-Master HX™ full digital amp technology, uniquely developed for High-Resolution Audio, reduces distortion and noise across a wide range of frequencies for rich, full-bodied sound.
Balancing powerful and precise sound
An independent headphone amp and high-end digital-analogue conversion (DAC) drive headphone sound.
Dynamic acoustics create rich soundscapes
Experience your music with live performance richness through stereophonic sound reproduction that recreates the original sound space. Separate speakers distinctively create sound and improve directionality for immersive listening experiences, even in small spaces.
Easily position speakers for best listening point
Place separate speakers 30-80 inches away for optimal listening position. Included brass spikes let you adjust the speaker angle, and included speaker bases provide stable acoustics on any surface
Powerful, extended bass
The customized bass reflex port allows the compact speakers to reproduce deep, satisfying bass.
Well-balanced sound output
Brass spikes elevate speakers to dampen high frequencies and fix woofer-tweeter route discrepancy.
Immersive soundscapes at any volume
The CAS-1 main unit and separate speakers are designed to recreate original sound spaces, delivering tabletop near field listening, even at low volumes.
Uncompromised richness at any volume
Technologies like Pulse Height Volume and Low Volume Mode ensure dynamic audio response even where other digital amplifiers suffer, at low volumes.
Enjoy higher quality listening on various headphone types
A high grade amplifier drives the sound for both in-ear and over ear headphones. CAS-1's dedicated headphone amp and separate high-end DAC adjusts output for more isolated headphone listening experiences. Use the dedicated headphone gain toggle switch to match impedance to headphone type to enhance the listening experience for headphones of varying impedance.
Gain toggle switch
Adjustable gain lets you use your favorite headphones. Use HI/LOW to match impedance to headphone type.
Robust headphone jack
Quality metal parts for stable connections and less distortion. Mini plug socket for wide compatibility.
Easy connections for wireless streaming
Wirelessly connect mobile devices to the separate speakers for convenience and improved sound. Stream your music with detail and clarity using Bluetooth and high-quality LDAC audio codecs.
High quality wireless audio streaming
LDAC is a new audio technology from Sony that allows you to enjoy high quality wireless audio via Bluetooth®. Transmitting up to three times more data, LDAC produces an enhanced wireless listening experience for all your music.
- Amplifier Type: S-Master HX
- Frequency Characteristics: 10Hz - 40kHz (+0dB,-3dB) (5ohm,USB-B input)\
- Android Application: SongPal
- PC Application: MediaGo / Hi-Res Audio Player
- Bluetooth® Technology: Version 3.0
- Effective Range: 10m
- Frequency Range: 2.4 GHz band (2.4000 GHz - 2.4835 GHz)
- Interface: A2DP/AVRCP
- Power Output: Power Class 2
- Supported Audio Format(s): SBC/AAC/LDAC
- iAP over Bluetooth: Yes
Inputs and Outputs
- USB A Terminal: 1 (Front)
- USB B Terminal: 1 (Rear)
- Headphone Output(s): Stereo Mini
- Output(s): Speaker: Screw Type
- Bluetooth connection: Yes
- RMS(Root Mean Square): 20 W + 20 W (5 ohms, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, THD 1%)
- AC Plug Type: Brade
- AC Power Adaptor: Yes
- Auto Power OFF: Yes
- Bluetooth Standby: Yes
- Power Type: DC19.5V
- Power Voltage: AC 100V-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption(Bluetooth standby mode): Less than 2W
- Power consumption(On Operation) AC: 29W
- Power consumption(Standby mode): Less than 0.5W
- USB Power port for smartphone: Yes
- Output Power: Headphone (1%, 1KHz, 32ohm): 180mW+180mW
- Volume Control: Yes (Low volume mode)
- Diameter of Speaker Unit(Tweeter): 14 mm, soft dome type
- Diameter of Speaker Unit(Woofer): 62mm, cone type
- Speaker Type: 2 way, 2 drivers speaker system , Bass reflex
- Play (Mass Storage Class): Yes
USB Type A
- USB Memory: Yes (FAT / FAT32 / exFAT file system)
- AAC: Yes
- AIFF: 192/176.4/96/88.2/48/44.1 kHz 24/16bit
- ALAC: 192/176.4/96/88.2/48/44.1 kHz 24/16bit
- DSD(DSF/DSDIFF): 2.8MHz (* LPCM convert)
- FLAC: 192/176.4/96/88.2/48/44.1 kHz 24/16bit
- MP3: Yes
- WAV: 192/176.4/96/88.2/48/44.1 kHz 24/16bit
- WMA: Yes
Weights and Measurements
- Dimensions (Approx.): Main unit: 55 x 178 x 210 mm (W x H x D, including protuberance) Speaker Unit: 95 x 178 x 172 mm (W x H x D, including protuberance)
- Weight (Approx.): Main unit: 1.3 kg Speaker Unit: 1.5 kg
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- Remote Control (RMT-AA140UB / RMT-AA140UW)
- Batteries for Remote control (Litium coin battery CR2032)
- AC Power Adaptor (ACDP-085E03)
- AC Power Cord
- Speaker Cable (1.2m x 2 pcs)
- USB Cable
- Stand , Speaker Base and Spike
- User Registration Card
- Warranty Card