With a design as modern as its sound, the Sonus faber Il Cremonese High Resolution Floorstanding Loudspeakers are meant to stand out and be heard. The rhombus-like design makes it fit into most modernly-decorated homes, while the sound quality resonates with other Sonus faber speakers. It uses a 220 mm infra-woofer to help maintain the lower frequencies, and the Stealth Reflex chamber helps contain any forms of distortion.
Sonus faber Il Cremonese Speaker Features:
- A beautiful, luxurious tribute to Antonio Stradivari and his dedication to sound
- Unique design that stands out from the rest of the pack
- Breathtaking sound quality that turns any room into a sold-out concert hall
- These speakers are sold as a pair for the full stereo experience
Sonus Faber Il Cremonese Floorstanding Loudspeakers Specifications:
- 5 way, full para-aperiodic vented box “Stealth Reflex System, and “Zero Vibration Transmission” technology, vibration transmission- decoupled from the floor, staggered low frequency floorstanding loudspeaker system.
- “Rhomboidal” diamond design, distributed thickness triple layer cabinet walls, damped with spread resonance spectrum system and harmonic decay internal reflections. Sub–structural ribs are strategically placed for total rejection of spurious vibrations and standing waves control. Two double “dampshelves” (from “The” experience), i.e. CNC anodized machined avional “vibration dampers” (on the top and on the bottom of each cabinet) “stiffen” the column structures reducing consistently structural micro-vibrations coming from the cabinets’ walls and the transducers. The subwoofer enclosure has been integrated in the main enclosure through a new implementation of the Staggered low frequencies emission technology, .
- Sonus faber “Arrow Point” DAD (Damped Apex Dome, synthesis of the classic dome and ring transducer) H28 XTR-04. A Sonus faber designed 28 mm moving coil driver, with Sonus faber’s vibration optimized mechanical interface. The ultra-dynamic linearity is given by the new Neodymium motor system. Implemented with a natural wood acoustic labyrinth rear chamber, a mechanical anti-resonator designed for this application.
- Sonus faber M18 XTR-04. A Sonus faber designed 180 mm neodymium magnet system ultra-dynamic linearity midrange. CCAW wire is used on a composite former “eddy current free” voice coil. The dynamically linear magnetic field motor incorporates triple Kellog/Goeller rings. A special custom diaphragm is made with a real time air dried non pressed blend of traditional cellulose pulp, kapok, kenaf and other natural fibers, developed according to the most natural sound. To further inhibit any residual cone coloration we are using a transparent viscous surface damping coating. The same way as the tweeter, the midrange is decoupled from the main baffle board and designed synergistically with its optimized “acoustic chamber”. A special coaxial anti-compressor is used, designed to remove cavity resonances and distortions.
- Sonus faber W18XTR-12. A pair of Sonus faber designed 180 mm lightweight “sandwich” cone structure (high-tech syntactic foam core and two external surface skins of cellulose pulp) woofers are integrated in an acoustically amorphous “stealth reflex” chamber. Designed to blend perfectly with the special midrange and, at the same time, to have absolute definition in their range: the sandwich structure with outer paper pulp skins has the same sonic character of the midrange cone. A powerful long stroke motor system with a 1,5” controlled “eddy current” voice coil is implemented for high speed, performance and linearity.
- Sonus faber W22XTR-16. A pair of Sonus faber designed 220 mm lightweight “sandwich” cone structure (high-tech syntactic foam core and two external surface skins of cellulose pulp) infra woofers are integrated in an acoustically amorphous “stealth reflex” chamber. Designed to blend perfectly with the special woofers and, at the same time, to have absolute definition in their range: in fact we used exactly the same cone sandwich structure with outer paper pulp skins. A powerful extreme linear stroke motor system with a 2” controlled “eddy current” voice coil is implemented for the presence of the lowest.
- Non-resonant design, optimized amplitude/phase response for optimal space/time performance. “Paracross topology”. The impedance at low frequencies is controlled for a clear and friendly amplifier performance. Double staggered transfer function low frequency/room interface optimized filter. Highest quality is used in terms of the components: last generation Mundorf “Evo” Oil and Silver/Gold/Oil capacitors, Jantzen inductors.
- Cross-over: 80Hz - 250 Hz - 2500Hz.
- 25 Hz – 35.000 Hz, Stealth reflex included.
- 92 db SPL (2.83V/1 m).
- 4 ohm.
SUGGESTED AMPLIFIER POWER OUTPUT
- 100W – 800W, without clipping.
LONG-TERM MAX INPUT VOLTAGE (IEC 268-5)
- 30 V rms.
- 1449,6mm x 398,23mm x 621,8mm
- 07’’ x 15.68’’ x 24.5’’
- 84 Kg / 184.8 lbs each – net weight