Whether you're queuing up the next binge-worthy TV show or preparing yourself for a living room concert, the Sonus Faber Chameleon T Floorstanding Speakers present the warm, crisp highs you need for a realistic soundstage. With each speaker handcrafted in Vicenza, Italy, there's been a close attention to every small detail. A 3-way design with fabric dome tweeter, a 150mm midrange, and two ultra-dynamic woofers ensures a well-rounded sound, wherever you place them. And these speakers come as a pair for a stereo experience.
Sonus Faber Chameleon T Speakers Features:
- Perfect for adding stereo sound for your home theater system
- Beautifully handmade with the option of choosing separate color panels
- Add to an existing sound system or build your own Chameleon set!
- These speakers are packaged as a pair
This Sonus Faber Chameleon Speaker Bundle includes:
- Pair of Chameleon T Tower Loudspeakers
- Pair of Chameleon T Tower Loudspeaker Panels
Sonus Faber Chameleon T Tower Loudspeakers
With the Chameleon speakers collection, Sonus faber aims to bring to a wider, contemporary audience all the iconic element that made history of the Vicenza based company: innovative style and design, quality of sound and craftsmanship approach to construction, absolutely made in Italy and “handmade.” Chameleon embodies all of the iconic design elements of Sonus faber offering a level of customization previously unattainable – the entire cabinet is covered in leather, drivers flange is embellished with aluminium trims and side walls have a structure that houses the exchangeable side panels.
In this way, choosing the finis is no longer a permanent decision. Instead it becomes something that identify the speaker, that can evolve together with customer’s taste: owners of the Sonus faber Chameleon will have the freedom to select the most suitable fit in any environment and for any style of interior design! Sonus faber's Chameleon is an optimal solution for those who are seeking an immediate and affordable solution for their listening needs.
The three speakers that make up the Sonus faber Chameleon collection offer optimal solutions for both stereo music lovers as well as for those who want to create a multichannel system for a variety of listening experiences. A floor-standing model, a bookshelf speaker, and a center channel provide a range of combinations that are well-suited to any environment, from the largest living room to the smallest and most intimate listening room. The Sonus faber Chameleon family is composed of three elements, each of which has distinctive features.
Chameleon T offers not only power, but also performance, precision and musicality. Adaptable to any medium/large environment, this speaker ensures a perfect return of a sound message that is full of intense and engaging emotions.
Sonus Faber Chameleon T Features:
The inspiration for the Chameleon collection derives from the innovative, exchangeable side panels, providing a level of customization previously unattainable.
In keeping with an absolutely contemporary style, the overall design is characterized by simple and clean lines. The cabinet has a slightly trapezoidal shape with rounded corners that bring to mind Sonus faber's earliest models.
STEREO OR MULTICHANNEL
The three speakers that make up the Sonus faber Chameleon collection offer optimal solutions for both stereo music lovers as well as for those who want to create a multichannel system for a variety of listening experiences.
The entire cabinet is covered in leather, drivers flange is embellished with aluminium trims and side walls have a structure that houses the exchangeable side panels thanks to a system of pins which allows their simple removal and replacement.
Sonus Faber Chameleon T Tower Loudspeaker Panels
This attachable panel is designed for the Sonus faber Chameleon T loudspeaker. The entire Chameleon T cabinet is covered in leather, drivers flange is embellished with aluminium trims and side walls have a structure that houses the exchangeable side panels thanks to a system of pins which allows their simple removal and replacement.
Sonus Faber Chameleon T Specifications:
- LOUDSPEAKER SYSTEM: 3-way floorstanding vented box
- TWEETER: 29 mm high definition pre-coated fabric dome driver with no ferrofluid. Sonus faber design.
- MIDRANGE: 1x150 mm. Free compression basket design and thermo-mouldered polypropylene cone (PP). Ultra-dynamic performance and linearity. Sonus faber design.
- WOOFER: 2x180 mm. Free compression basket design and PP cone. Ultra-dynamic performance and linearity. Sonus faber design.
- CROSSOVER POINT: 250 Hz - 2.500 Hz
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 38 Hz – 25.000 Hz
- SENSITIVITY (2.831V/1M): 90 dB SP
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 4 Ohm
- SUGGESTED AMPLIFIER POWER OUTPUT: 40W – 300W without clipping
- LONG-TERM MAX INPUT VOLTAGE (IEC-268-5): 22V rms
- DIMENSION (HXWXD): 1060.3 x 270 x 355 mm
- TOTAL DIMENSION: 1060.3 x 270 x 355 mm
- WEIGHT (KG/EACH): 24.5