Listen to the power of true vocal performance with the Sonus Faber Chameleon C Center Speaker. This speaker is made by hand specially in Vicenza, Italy, so each specific detail is perfected to bring you the top-of-the-line performance that Sonus Faber is known for. Change out the side panels with any of the available options to add some color to your collection. Whether used for a home theater or a stereo system setup, the Chameleon C speaker will perfectly complement your audio needs.
Sonus Faber Chameleon C Speaker Features:
- Listen to every spoken and sung word with rich, precise detail
- Handcrafted in Italy for a beautiful style and sound
- Add to your existing stereo or home theater system - or build around it with the rest of the Chameleon line!
- Choose from a set of colored side panels to interchange on your speaker!
This Sonus Faber Chameleon Speaker Bundle includes:
- Chameleon C Center Loudspeaker
- Pair of Chameleon C Center Channel Speaker Panels
Sonus Faber Chameleon C Center Loudspeaker
With the Chameleon speakers collection, Sonus faber aims to bring to a wider, contemporary audience all the iconic element that made history of the Vicenza based company: innovative style and design, quality of sound and craftsmanship approach to construction, absolutely made in Italy and “handmade.” Chameleon embodies all of the iconic design elements of Sonus faber offering a level of customization previously unattainable – the entire cabinet is covered in leather, drivers flange is embellished with aluminium trims and side walls have a structure that houses the exchangeable side panels.
In this way, choosing the finis is no longer a permanent decision. Instead it becomes something that identify the speaker, that can evolve together with customer’s taste: owners of the Sonus faber Chameleon will have the freedom to select the most suitable fit in any environment and for any style of interior design! Sonus faber's Chameleon is an optimal solution for those who are seeking an immediate and affordable solution for their listening needs.
The three speakers that make up the Sonus faber Chameleon collection offer optimal solutions for both stereo music lovers as well as for those who want to create a multichannel system for a variety of listening experiences. A floor-standing model, a bookshelf speaker, and a center channel provide a range of combinations that are well-suited to any environment, from the largest living room to the smallest and most intimate listening room. The Sonus faber Chameleon family is composed of three elements, each of which has distinctive features.
Designed to be the perfect finishing touch of the collection, Chameleon C reproduces the human voice with liveliness and precision, fitting with ease in all multi-channel and home theater configurations.
Sonus Faber Chameleon C Center Loudspeaker Specifications:
- LOUDSPEAKER SYSTEM: 2-way closed box with passive radiator
- TWEETER: 29 mm high definition pre-coated fabric dome driver with no ferrofluid. Sonus faber design.
- MIDWOOFER: 1x150 mm. Free compression basket design and PP cone. Ultra-dynamic performance and linearity. Sonus faber design.
- PASSIVE RADIATOR: 1x150 mm. Free compression basket design and PP cone. Sonus faber design.
- CROSSOVER POINT: 2.000 Hz
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 50 Hz – 25.000 Hz
- SENSITIVITY (2.831V/1M): 87 dB SP
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 4 Ohm
- SUGGESTED AMPLIFIER POWER OUTPUT: 30W – 150W without clipping
- LONG-TERM MAX INPUT VOLTAGE (IEC-268-5): 20V rm
- DIMENSION (HxWxD): 199 x 540 x 228 mm
- WEIGHT (KG): 8.1
Sonus Faber Chameleon C Center Channel Speaker Panels
This attachable panel is designed for the Sonus faber Chameleon C center channel loudspeaker. The entire Chameleon C cabinet is covered in leather, drivers flange is embellished with aluminium trims and side walls have a structure that houses the exchangeable side panels thanks to a system of pins which allows their simple removal and replacement.